Project Weightloss

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, so I've talked about losing weight, and yall were supportive. And yet, I started acting on it but fell out of practice. Well, I plan on sticking with this one. Heres the plan, my bud Gary is helping keep me motivated, and we're walking 3-ish miles every other night as the plan says. I also plan on working on my kickbag the nights I'm not walking. Also, I've changed my eating habits. I'm eating healthier food in small meals more often to keep my metabolism up. Also, per request from the last time I started this, I'm going to post pics of my progress. So, without further ado....

Before:

1.jpg

Another before...

biggrin.gif
For Pipefighter. Oh yeah... An before for cleaning the lense on my camera phone... WOW! First pic is from when I cleaned it last night. Much clearer. Anywho, thats the only joke I'm playing on this thread, serious from here on.

topless.jpg

Thanks Robb and Chelle! WOOHOO! I got support!
Always
smile.gif

Hardest part for me with any weight loss is just sticking to the exercise routine...I can eat right, drink the water, skip the snacks, never miss the chocolate, but exercising is just tough...I find every excuse under the sun. When I do get in to it, I feel so great, but one slip, and I'm done 'til I make time again (2 years later LOL)

May you NOT have that issue...you'll do great!
ThumbsUp.gif

Its hard to get the habit of exercising but once you do you will see improvments . !! Go Yamapostwhore !!

Thanks Robb and Chelle! WOOHOO! I got support!
Always  
smile.gif

Hardest part for me with any weight loss is just sticking to the exercise routine...I can eat right, drink the water, skip the snacks, never miss the chocolate, but exercising is just tough...I find every excuse under the sun.  When I do get in to it, I feel so great, but one slip, and I'm done 'til I make time again (2 years later LOL)

May you NOT have that issue...you'll do great!  
ThumbsUp.gif
Thats the problem I have. Hence the post MANY months ago, and I haven't started till now.

as long as u are eating right, working out, and practicing a healthier lifestyle u will be fine. remember to stay away from all the fried foods and prepare ur meats either grilled baked or broiled. pizza is ok every ONCE in a while but dont over do it. i usually take sundays off of my diet and eat the things i feel like...

as of now, cardio and proper eating habits are going to be ur biggest focus areas. if u keep up with the program u will be shedding pounds in no time.
beerchug.gif

good luck man.... you can do it. I lost over 60lbs so far on the road, so if I can do it working out in gyms at hotels, walking and eating out every meal, you surely should have no problemo doing it where you have consistant control of your exercise schedule & food. Cut back on sugars, sodas and random crap. The biggest thing I did, aside from cutting out carbs (not totally but a LOT) was eating smaller portions and not grazing. I would eat because I was hungry and it was time to eat rather than there was food and I just ate it because it was there.

Once you figure out the schedule and what works for you, stick to it and you'll do great
beerchug.gif

You Gooooo !!!! the best thing is you are making an effort at it.....
Success comes from 90% of what are you going to do and 10% of what you have done.....

good luck man.... you can do it.  I lost over 60lbs so far on the road, so if I can do it working out in gyms at hotels, walking and eating out every meal, you surely should have no problemo doing it where you have consistant control of your exercise schedule & food.  Cut back on sugars, sodas and random crap.  The biggest thing I did, aside from cutting out carbs (not totally but a LOT) was eating smaller portions and not grazing.  I would eat because I was hungry and it was time to eat rather than there was food and I just ate it because it was there.

Once you figure out the schedule and what works for you, stick to it and you'll do great  
beerchug.gif
CONGRATS on the 60lbs lost bro! Yeah, I pretty much only drink water, sometimes milk. I got my schedule to every 2 hrs I grab a healthy, small meal to keep the metabolism going.

There is a cause and effect relationship between food and the risk of disease. Western civilizations have the poorest diets because we consume too much sugar and fat and crap the FDA allows in what we eat. We don't get enough fresh fruits and vegtables and our caloric intake is too high. Cancer, heart disease, diabetes are the diseases of our advanced civilizations. Many third world countries may suffer from other maladies but cancer, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure is much less than our own.

xxx.jpg

Hey good luck man. Stay focused. Try not to get discouraged. You can do it. Find a good support group. Like the folks here. It does take a lot of effort but its worth it. I thought that I would never be able to stop smoking but I did and I feel so much better for it. I exercise regularly now and I love it. If you are interested in reading some really great articles about nutrition and weight loss etc. I suggest going to Bodybuilding.com. The site is much more then just for body builders. It contain countless articles about diet and exercise from people who are in the field of nutrition and such. I found it helpful and hope you will as well. Good luck.

Good luck Dude.
I went from 272, to 189 in 1 year.
It messed up my galbladder. I had that removed. That was cake. Easiest surgery I ever had.
But I gained back up to 247.
That was about 4 months ago.
I'm at 217 today.
I'm on my way back to the 170s.
Just remember, the more weight you lose, the quicker and faster the bike will go.
Stay strong young grasshopper.
thumb_up.gif

Thanks for the support you guys. I've actually got a bodybuilding.com account, but can't remember the login name...

Back