Postal is Back!

Woo Hoo!!! Just glad to see you on two wheels again Postal!
cool.gif

Sorry I'm late with this post; been doing yard duty for 3 damn days...
mad.gif
I'm soooo behind here...
wink.gif

WOW!!! how'd I miss this post? Nice to se ya riding again Tom! I thought we lost ya for a minute there....

Great to see you again Postal...My wife wanted to buy your black SE in the worst way. She thought we would look awesome riding two black SE busa's side by side around town.

I definately agreed
biggrin.gif
Post some more pics when you get a chance.

Dan

Great to see you again Postal...My wife wanted to buy your black SE in the worst way. She thought we would look awesome riding two black SE busa's side by side around town.

I definately agreed
biggrin.gif

Dan
Thanks Man! Depending on what the 06s anf 07s look like, I might end up with two busas, my 05 blk/silver and another 02 LE.

Take care,

Postal.

I definately agreed
biggrin.gif

Dan
Thanks Man! Depending on what the 06s anf 07s look like, I might end up with two busas, my 05 blk/silver and another 02 LE.

Take care,

Postal.
Great...DJ's influencing you now, eh Tom?!
smile.gif

I definately agreed
biggrin.gif

Dan

Take care,

Postal.
Great...DJ's influencing you now, eh Tom?!  
smile.gif
Yeah, my son thinks he's getting my 05 in three years when he turns 16. he he he. He doesn't know he has to start out on mini bikes first. I might give him the 05 when he is 27.

wink.gif

Mike and I have already discussed this, and just like his mother told him when he was living at home "you buy a bike, you'd better go live somewhere else"
smile.gif

No 16 year olds should be on motorcycles...so, best hide it Tom!
laugh.gif

Mike and I have already discussed this, and just like his mother told him when he was living at home "you buy a bike, you'd better go live somewhere else"  
smile.gif

No 16 year olds should be on motorcycles...so, best hide it Tom!  
laugh.gif
It is a dillema.....

It's like telling you kid: "No more dam..n cussing!"

"No, you can't have a MC!" But then I ride off on the Busa....

rock.gif

Back