Postal is back from

(Relsek @ May 28 2007,02:37)
(Postal @ May 26 2007,13:13)
(Relsek @ May 25 2007,21:57) I went to Africa last fall, it was the neatest place I've ever been.

Kevin
What part did you go to man? How long were you there?

P.
Ghana, 1 week, you can read all about it on my website at the link below.
Kevin, great work in Ghana man! I just found out that we were invited to go there sometime in 2008. Don't know exactly when or where yet.

Tom.

(Postal @ Jun. 18 2007,16:flamethrowing:)
(Relsek @ May 28 2007,02:37)
(Postal @ May 26 2007,13:13)
(Relsek @ May 25 2007,21:57) I went to Africa last fall, it was the neatest place I've ever been.

Kevin
What part did you go to man? How long were you there?

P.
Ghana, 1 week, you can read all about it on my website at the link below.
Kevin, great work in Ghana man! I just found out that we were invited to go there sometime in 2008. Don't know exactly when or where yet.

Tom.
I've been on five continents, and a bunch of different countries and never have I been somewhere I enjoyed as much a Ghana. If you go, I'm sure you'll love it.

Kevin

We are so blessed! Postal thanks for spreading the word and your experience! GOD, has many blessing for his children!...Great thread!!!

(NCpanther01 @ Jun. 18 2007,23:55) We are so blessed!  Postal thanks for spreading the word and your experience!  GOD, has many blessing for his children!...Great thread!!!
Thanks NC, glad you enjoyed it.

Tom.

Sorry I somehow missed this
sad.gif

Tom, sounds like a humbling trip...I can't imagine living the life that so many in that region have lived
sad.gif
I've read so many horror stories that everyday people just wouldn't believe. Good to know good people are making efforts to help - much respect for you my friend
smile.gif

sad.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 19 2007,12:43) Sorry I somehow missed this
sad.gif

Tom, sounds like a humbling trip...I can't imagine living the life that so many in that region have lived
sad.gif
 I've read so many horror stories that everyday people just wouldn't believe.  Good to know good people are making efforts to help - much respect for you my friend
smile.gif
It was indeed a pretty humbling and awesome trip Michelle. I was able to talk to several people who were directly affected by the civil war there in Sierra Leone. Pretty much what was portrayed in the movie "Blood Diamond" was what happened to these people.

We have more pictures on our website. Check out www.thisisfreedom.org click on "photo albums."

Let's ride soon!

Tom.

sad.gif

Awesome! I have a neighbor who goes to places like that and teaches the people how to weld and do other types of work that will allow them to farm thier land more efficiently. Much respect for you.

(jessup @ Jun. 19 2007,13:22) Awesome!  I have a neighbor who goes to places like that and teaches the people how to weld and do other types of work that will allow them to farm thier land more efficiently.  Much respect for you.
That sounds cool too! Although our trip was more "church related," we were able to share some other "trade-skill" knowledge with our protcol team. They are great, friendly people there.

Tom.

props to you Postal
bowdown.gif
it definitely takes a calling to do that kind of ministry

(semi @ Jun. 19 2007,14:37) props to you Postal
bowdown.gif
it definitely takes a calling to do that kind of ministry
Thanks bro! Just following the call.

I love your signature quote.

My best friend there in WR is going through a rough time right now, so I shared your quote with him. He indeed has courage and character, and others are attacking him for it.

Take care,

Tom.

(Postal @ May 26 2007,10:13)
(BigDawg_03Busa @ May 25 2007,20:03) Awesome bro, had a co-worker just got back from Haiti.  It's awesome to see obedient servants willing to leave our luxuries to spread the Word of God.
Good to hear from ya bro! It was indeed tough leaving the comforts of home, but the protocol team there treated us like ambassadors.  

How are you doing?

Tom.
Doing well bro, always striving and pressing towards the mark. Glad to hear you're back and safe.

God bless

Back