Thank you postal

purplebusa

Registered
I want to thank Postal for recommending his Statefarm agent. I finally had the time to meet with her yesterday.  Before we were paying $1500 a year for full on hubby's and liability on my baby. Now thanks to Postal it went to $1425 for full and higher coverage on both bikes. Have to say my husband had a claim on his Goldwing 2 years ago. Also, a Statefarm agent that I saw months ago quoted me $1850 for the same coverage.
So, thank you so much Postal.
Barbara

<!--EDIT|purplebusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149343497 -->

Yea, Barbara is very nice. I switched bike,car, and house to State Farm after talking to her...

I should have mentioned you gave me her information too!
I did not mean to forget about you, I'm so sorry, it's just Postal gave me her number first.

State Farm is great for bike coverage.
cool.gif

I want to thank Postal for recommending his Statefarm agent. I finally had the time to meet with her yesterday.  Before we were paying $1500 a year for full on hubby's and liability on my baby. Now thanks to Postal it went to $1425 for full and higher coverage on both bikes. Have to say my husband had a claim on his Goldwing 2 years ago. Also, a Statefarm agent that I saw months ago quoted me $1850 for the same coverage.
So, thank you so much Postal.
Barbara
Barbara: Glad Dawn at State Farm could help you out. I have been with for over 20 years as my agent.

Take care,

Tom.

Back