~~kudo's to board member postal~~

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Kudo's to Postal!

Tom, thank you for the rear screens. Perfect.

I know it cost you shipping and you took it upon yourself to send me a set. On behalf of you Tom, I will make a $10.00 donation to the board.

Thank you again. Anything I can do for you do not hesitate in asking.

hogger...

Due to constant harrasment I removed the reflectors too!

<!--EDIT|hogger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148139418 -->

left side...

100_0034.JPG

Ah Yes.............. postals screens are exceptional........... I love the ones he did for me
cool.gif
fantastic value for money..

ive got my set sittin on the table yellin at me to go put them on...... i know i want too, but my body is tellin me no after about 30 hrs of work in the past 2days...... but im sure ill get off my "arse" here shortly and start on em....... i know they look good outta the box, defy cant wait to see how good they look on the bike!!!! thanks alot postal....

Yeah, doesn't he do the nice jobs? man he is good...(mine done in 2weeks ago...) don't have the rear ones yet...but
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148258333 -->

My_Baby_1014__Small_.jpg

Yeah, doesn't he do the nice jobs? man he is good...(mine done in 2weeks ago...) don't have the rear ones yet...but  
rock.gif
They will be in the maill within two days bro. Thanks for being so patient. Work has been a killer lately, been working 50+ hrs per week, and most of that away from home. But I am back now and things are settling down.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Nice to hear. Your satisfaction with my product is what matters to me.

P.

Back