Pictures of your home,garage etc...

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
on the vrod board about a year ago everone posted pictures of there home,garage etc... would any one here like to post up. kinda lets everone know each other a little bit better.

There's a "what's in your garage" thread floating around here somewhere....dunno where though.

we all love pics so why not.... here's mine. inside garage not all that.

f4ec536f.jpg

that is one rocking house. ok heres the wifes and mine.
allready have some of the garage somewhere on here.

house.jpg

I have lots of pics of parts of my house but not the whole thing...

Here is a scary one of my front door last March.

snow_022x.jpg

Is this better? Summertime in New England, we live on a small private lake, my daughter learned to fish summer 2005.

MISCPics_109x.jpg

My house... Sorry for the small pic...

house.jpg

Here's a few of the inside of my garage soon after I completed the finish work.

g1.jpg

(unkleslapnutz @ Nov. 03 2006,02:13) That is wayyyyy too clean. Nice set up though and sorry to hear about your Mountaineers tonight.
Thanks unk

Those pics were taken right after I finished it. It doesn't look that good now
biggrin.gif

I had to listen to the game on the radio here at work by myself and man was I disappointed with those turnovers, personally I think they cost us the game, we had a real chance at winning this one.

Man.... my garrage looks like a nuclear bomb went off inside.... I have scraps of lumber sitting around... old broken car and motorcycle parts sitting on my workbench... tools sitting around everywhere.... workout equipment stacked in the corner...

It's been my goal to get it organized... for the last 2 years. I'm terrible about stuff like that.

Back