How big is your garage?

2 1/2 car. Just a few pics.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

War69, I've envied your garage since I saw in on M109Riders.com
So simple, yet so nice... Did you make a stencil for the Hayabusa logo?

Lots of magic happens in there, Juan!

As for me, I went from a 1500 sq foot garage/shop to an all most limitless garage. The great outdoors is my garage now. I do miss the smaller one from time to time. :whistle:

2950247620101162605S500x500Q85.jpg

Hey hey Buddy, good to hear from you man, and talkin about a Garage on Wheels what you got, pretty sweet hauler

:bowdown::bowdown:

It's cold outside, so let me know when you have nothing to do! You aren't far from me!:poke:
:rofl:

The first 2 are my 24 x 24 shop in back and then what is in it.
The next 2 are of my attached garage and what I am in the middle of doing to it.

Of course...the shop is packed full of stuff now due to the empty house garage.:whistle:

Garage.jpg

Camaro_005__Small___2_.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

My shop has gone thru some changes here and there.

First move in: shop stores 1 car,1 bike.

Couple years later:looks more like machine shop than garage.

Few years later: Rubb suffers brain injury at hands of drunk driver. Can barely work tools,welders,etc. Cant drive cars or ride bikes.Shop becomes man-cave.Pool table,darts,ping-pong,air hockey,tv,stereo,pc,axe and knife throwing,rc car racing,beer fridge,etc.

Few years later Rubb is back in the saddle.Shop now houses tools,Audi TT roadster,Big Dog chopper,Pro street harley,Harley electra-glide classic,Yamaha dirt bike,Gas Gas trials bike for me,one for the House Mouse too.07 yamaha 700 grizzly quad.

Upon regaining drivers licence,I MAY have over compensated.:laugh:

RSD.

Saw DEMMYM's and had to take a vid and show ya what to feel that empty stable with:poke::poke::poke:

I don't know measurements but have room for atleast another pair of wheels :laugh:

Attachments

• 100_1165.MOV
    10.8 MB · Views: 129
  • 100_1166.MOV
    11.6 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:
My shop has gone thru some changes here and there.

First move in: shop stores 1 car,1 bike.

Couple years later:looks more like machine shop than garage.

Few years later: Rubb suffers brain injury at hands of drunk driver. Can barely work tools,welders,etc. Cant drive cars or ride bikes.Shop becomes man-cave.Pool table,darts,ping-pong,air hockey,tv,stereo,pc,axe and knife throwing,rc car racing,beer fridge,etc.

Few years later Rubb is back in the saddle.Shop now houses tools,Audi TT roadster,Big Dog chopper,Pro street harley,Harley electra-glide classic,Yamaha dirt bike,Gas Gas trials bike for me,one for the House Mouse too.07 yamaha 700 grizzly quad.

Upon regaining drivers licence,I MAY have over compensated.:laugh:

RSD.

Happy to hear you made a recovery. :please: that is stays that way. Got a pic of that roadster?

My dad's idea of retirement is a garage bigger than his house.

Img_2773_dad_shop.jpg

Img_2774_dad_shop.jpg

Img_2780_street_rod.jpg

Img_2781_street_rod.jpg

My dad was an engineer for Bolens during the 70's and designed tractors from the ground up.

Img_2782_tractor.jpg

Img_2773_dad_shop.jpg

Img_2774_dad_shop.jpg

Img_2780_street_rod.jpg

Img_2781_street_rod.jpg

Img_2782_tractor.jpg

Before the days of CNC's, in order to make a casting, they'd first hand-make a mold out of wood. Generally hand-carving the wood to shape of the part, then make a mold, then the casting. These are all wood, and parts he designed.

(he made the stain-glass window too)

Img_2784_wood_forms.jpg

Img_2785_workshop.jpg

Img_2787_clamps.jpg

Img_2788_workshop.jpg

Img_2789_workshop.jpg

Img_2784_wood_forms.jpg

Img_2785_workshop.jpg

Img_2787_clamps.jpg

Img_2788_workshop.jpg

Img_2789_workshop.jpg

Still working on it (waiting for a lift and a few things for Christmas) but you get the idea...

Before:
DSC_0008.jpg

During:
DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

The fluorescent lights throw off the color in pics but this is it up close:

DSC_0095.jpg

Now (still a work in progress AND dirty):
DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

Josh that looks very nice. :thumbsup: