And you thought your garage was awesome? Check these out

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
I found this forum/post by pure google luck. Its 300+ pages mostly filled with amazing garages with all types of vehicles. Most of these will make you say "what the hell do they do for a living" or "I'm doing something wrong" :laugh: I assure you if I win the lotto I'll contribute to the that thread though :thumbsup: .... and it would take a lotto win to do it :whistle:

World's Most Beautiful GARAGES & Exotics: Insane GARAGE PICTURE THREAD! 50+ Pics!

Daaang. I don't think those are garages anymore...they seem more like an extension of the house that they filled with things most of us can't afford. ???:banghead:

Shoot, I want the houses and cars too! It's not just about the garage! :drool:

there is a bike in the garage of the one with a green/yellow black striped split bumper camaro outside. duc monster i think

i seriously had to stop looking those pictures seriously made me want to just end everything... fml lol

Sweeet!!!

I see an issue though, the one with the turn table. If he gets one more toys it'll wreck his entire parking plan :laugh: And what's the deal with the lifted/tilted floor under the silver Ferrari? Is that to keep it from looking like the car in Risky Business?

neat. i thought the Vette shop set up all 50's was pretty neat.

it's groovy that they take the time to put a shop together like that.
i hope some of them, actually get to enjoy them. :beerchug:

:whistle: i didn't see a beer bottle barrel in any of them though.
??? where do they break their empty beer bottles? :laugh:

so I havent made it through all 300+ pages yet, however I've seen 3 garages with tool boxes in the open, though I suspect and from reading the posts some of the cabinets are actually tool boxes :cool:

Here's one of the pix with a bike, even a Suzuki :cheerleader:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

and another bike pix from page 36

asahikawa_garage_hirokinishikawa090808_01.jpg

Lil to pretty for me. Screw the hardwood I wanna see some serious Monster Snapon Tool Boxes, PLasma Cutters, CNC Machines, ETC.

Lil to pretty for me. Screw the hardwood I wanna see some serious Monster Snapon Tool Boxes, PLasma Cutters, CNC Machines, ETC.

I still havent hit the end of that thread, just do a few pages a day it seems....but I've seen some like that in there :thumbsup:

Back