Pictures as promised

Thanks.I dont think I will do another custom bike for a while.Too much hassle.I had to spend a couple hours raising the ass end up.I took it for a spin and I heard this weird rubbing rubber noise.My tail was rubbing the tire so now I am almost stock height in the rear and it looks dumb.Guess I need to crank that spring down more but for now I can ride it.Guess air ride is in the future.The undertail I have has a wider belly than the hotbodies so the tire rubs but then again this is a 240 and not a 190 that supposed to fit.That and all the grease from the chain went everywhere, thats another 45 minutes cleaning off.Time for many cold ones.

Yup 240 BallZ kit with RC alien wheels.I will get some closer shots of the ass for you.With the rear raised it actually rides pretty nice now.I think I need more preload on that spring and some soupys links so I can get the height just right.I actually took a corner pretty quick with that big tire and it felt pretty secure granted I didnt lay it over, but will try.

Back