As promised

Got this idea from a previous thread. Here is a newer picture....it's going to be a long slow rode. :whistle:

I have managed to quit smoking and going to the gym since Feb. I feel better already!

How much have you gained with the lifting and smoking cessation? You look healthier.

This is from Myrtle Beach last summer. I look pretty much the same this year. But between work & being a single Father...it makes it difficult to get in the gym. As the age goes up...it definitely is a lot harder to keep weight off :laugh: Although that's never been especially hard for me.

Brianspic22.jpg

Caught with hat on.jpg

Last edited:
Good work, Randy!

If you are like me, it is hard to gain weight just because the metabolism is in overdrive. Must eat mondo calories. Just make sure they are "clean" calories!!

This is from Myrtle Beach last summer. I look pretty much the same this year. But between work & being a single Father...it makes it difficult to get in the gym. As the age goes up...it definitely is a lot harder to keep weight off :laugh: Although that's never been especially hard for me.

It will catch up with ya, Bro!! The weight gain, that is!!:laugh:

Last edited:
I guess this is that, "What do you look like now call out to the posters on this thread." Let the games begin. :laugh:

Holy thread revival :rofl:

So, guys, do you feel used yet? Especially you Projekt...such a man 'ho, posting up that stuff :whistle:

Next?! :please:

Back