few simple pics as promised

SignalChimp

Registered
today's ride pics.Was a perfect day for riding could not have been better.Temp was 68-70 deg.Did a few hrs. up the coast.Nothing fast just a relaxing kicked back kind of ride.Hope the pictures work.

DSC00057.JPG

Man,
great looking blusa - painted inners and clear lenses would look great on her.

Very nice looking bike. IMO it's the best looking color.
wink.gif
Weather is definitely looking a whole heck of a lot better than ours here in IL. Definitely gotta get some clear lenses. Makes it look a whole lot better.

Thanks guy's was a great day.I will probably get clear front signals in the near future.Just ordered a set of riser bars hope it will help make it a little more comfy.Thanks again i will be going out again tomorow so will try to get some more pics.
beerchug.gif

Thanks guy's was a great day.I will probably get clear front signals in the near future.Just ordered a set of riser bars hope it will help make it a little more comfy.Thanks again i will be going out again tomorow so will try to get some more pics.
beerchug.gif
What part of Florida are you in? I am in Indian River County. Plan on riding a bit tomorrow also. Just got home from a little "test ride" a few minutes ago. Sure is nice out.

Back