few simple pics as promised

bronc3 i am just south of tampa on the west coast.Not sure where indian river is located but,have seen it before i belive.???

Lookn good! Thanks for the pic,s!
biggrin.gif

It's on the east coast at the other end of state road 60. We might wind up around Lakeport tomorrow on the west side of the lake. Do you ever venture out that way? We get out there often.

To ride over to the Okeechobee area 70 would be a good route for you. we head out there to ride alll the back roads and take advantage of a few almost twisty sections, and take advantage of the wide open spaces too. Good for a cheap lunch also. We have a few hang out spots as well- shade tree kinda spots.

Nice Bike!
I would be willing to bet --that is north bridge in sarasota, if it's not it dam sure looks like it. I love that backdrop for such a pretty bike.
If that is sarasota, go get a pic at sunset it's on my list of things todo with the new 05

<!--EDIT|H2Ocaver
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108798381 -->

h2o you would be correct.The bridge is the north john ringling causeway bridge.Thanks for the comments everyone will try to get some more pictures today.I know how you guy's are about pictures lol.:laugh:

today's ride pics.Was a perfect day for riding could not have been better.Temp was 68-70 deg.Did a few hrs. up the coast.Nothing fast just a relaxing kicked back kind of ride.Hope the pictures work.
Signal, nice bike.

What is that called that protects the tank? A bra?

How do you like the sound of your yoshi slip ons? I just ordered mine.

Great looking bike. Thanks for the pics. I grew up on the west coast and the sail boats brought back fond memories..

God Seeing people with pics like this is freaking killing me. You are looking at that kinda scenery and I am looking at snow. Grrrrr. Nice bike though man.

Back