pics of my LED's

Do not use red, it is a proven fact that drunks are attracted to red lights for some reason, that is why almost every police department has moved away from red.

For your safety pick another color.

I think it looks very good,i have the same bike 2002,black,i am think on do it in blue and red.Tomorrow...

where can I find the white hyper light kits? I bought some from ebay last year and about 10 of them burnt out. They were white with a small blue tint.

thanx ppl,
the hyper strips can be bought from customdynamics.com
they were the cheapest place i found them, and none of mine have burnt out, the ones from ebay are prob cheap rip offs...

Hey SPEED, love the bike and the LED hookup. What's your power source?
rock.gif

I am going to get some of these https://www.streetfxseries.com/index.p....temid=1 and if they suck... was only 7.99 so not a big deal.

Yes they suck.  They're mostly plastic and will break off at higher speeds.  If you wanna waste $7.99, paypal it to me and I'll send you a link to a video on "The Art of Balloon Animals".

These valve stems are better quality (less plastic) and have survived many 150+ speed runs. There is another site that has more color selections but I don't have it off hand.

Back