pics of my LED's

SPEEDEMON

Donating Member
Registered
here are some pics of my LED lights on my baby.
i know some think its g@y and all to have them on the bike and i wasnt sure myself untill i put them on...and i was and am really happy with how it looks.
when you see these pics please understand that its very difficult to really capture the full affect of theses lights and only in person can you really appreciate them...
they are from custom dynamics they are the hyper strip series of LED lights, the best i could find, super bright,water resistant flexible strips, remote control for the light and strobe patterns.
the hole set up cost about $420.00

i put strips of light behind each of the mesh fairing holes, 6 in the fron 2 in the rear, and then i put 2 strips in the rear tire well and one strip over the front tire.

the lights over the front and rear tire have a kill switch so that i can have just the light coming through the mesh with out lighting up the tire well's or i can have them all one, you will see in the pics...

this pic is with all the lights on

HPIM0983.JPG

Looks good! Did you put the strips on the fairings or the frame?

I think that looks great. good job on the placement, you got htem in just the right spot.

I've been planning on doing it also! where did you get your lights? Looks great!

Back