Part 1: The lever saga (stock lever)

Really looking forward to results!! Got a set of "Chazzos" on my watch list on my ebay account ready to get "bought now" hahaha!! Lets gooooooooo

I love that, "Chazzo"s. Fits perfect. I am highly anticipating the results of these "dangerous" levers :laugh: that "dont fit" right

I fail to see how a Harder alloy in a lever is makes it that much better. I'll agree that most of what you get from a Pazzo is the name. I won't dispute that it's harder, but tell me how much harder is better. How many more cycles will a Pazzo lever provide over a stock one before it becomes unserviceable? Tighter tolerances (less slop or play) would be better standard than hardness, but that would seem to be negated, given the varying quality control and tolerances of the OEM mountings. The best fit would probably over sized, so it could be "fitted" to each application.

I would consider a Pazzo better than a non adjustable lever, but it only has 6 positions? Same as a stock adjustable? ASV has dozens of increments. Levers are more cosmetic than functional in most cases.

Not sure about hardness and that really isn't what I meant.
I think it very hard to know how many cycles a lever will go thru ?
We will have to get Goatkart to set up another one of his machines.
My point would be if material, form and most other things are close to each other but price is significantly different than the Chazzos would make sense ..

Not sure about hardness and that really isn't what I meant.
I think it very hard to know how many cycles a lever will go thru ?
We will have to get Goatkart to set up another one of his machines.
My point would be if material, form and most other things are close to each other but price is significantly different than the Chazzos would make sense ..

Ooh this will be too cool if the Chinese lever turns out to be a better stronger lever and all we are paying for is the name.
Pazzo will most def get a link to this thread in email if that turns out.
I'd love to see if they sign up so as to post a rebuttal.

Okay, I missed the point. The test being indicates Hardness. Thought you were saying if the Chazzo was harder it would be "a better stronger lever".

Bah, who cares? I love mine, got a great ride with them on Sunday and my front wheel never locked up once :thumbsup:

Bah, who cares? I love mine, got a great ride with them on Sunday and my front wheel never locked up once :thumbsup:

I have put about 300-400 miles on my Chazzo levers and Chalfer ceramic brake pads :rofl: No complaints at all from me! :thumbsup: Bike runs and stops better than ever!

Soon I will be trying the Chalfer rotors that look alot like the superbike rotors :beerchug:

Okay, I missed the point. The test being indicates Hardness. Thought you were saying if the Chazzo was harder it would be "a better stronger lever".

No just theorizing that if the Chazzos are 80% or more of the Pazzo in all things but only 20% of the cost that would be pretty good.

I was thinking Chembo but Chalfer sounds much better! I already have a Bagster tank bra or I would be buying a Chagster tank bra off ebay!

Hahaha i love how the "ch" makes everything thats already in existence sound normal like a real brand hahahaha lol

I've enjoyed the read, Goatkart. It brought back memories from when I used to do Brinell hardness testing at a grey iron foundry years ago. The machine wasn't nearly as nice, but it was effective...and pretty cool when an odd-shaped part would shoot out of it with several thousand p.s.i. of pressure motivating it.

Unless, of course, it was headed my direction. :laugh:

I could use some Chit Bull Stands.

I was thinking more along the lines of Chaxleys:whistle:

I may have found a cheaper stand that does the same and the pit bull. And NO it is no chinese :laugh: Had to contact the company to make sure it comes with everything it says for the price because the main company that sells it has it listed for the same price as the pit bull runs.

Back