pazzo levers. whats the point?

Plus they have great marketing. If you call, this girl will have to put down her card to take your order!

pazzo db31_12.JPG

I use two fingers on the levers too. I and use stock with no problems. But I have long fingers. If I could afford the custom levers it would be for looks only. If the stock levers are pinching your fingers maybe they need to be adjusted. That and I refuse to spend 200.00 on them when I have a working set now.

Last edited:
i 2 finger it most of the time also. and i have had the same sort of thing happen to me semi. and sure enough nearly crushed my knuckles ...lol...........ok im sold on the idea. guess ill pick up a pair before i go to the gap in may. ill be giving you a call pashnit and yea i do know jack well, but if my wife ever meets jack and jack tells my wife about our relationship, jack is going to get cut off...:laugh: right now im still at the early stage in our marriage were she still doesnt ask 2 many questions about the purchases i make for the bike...:rofl:

thanks for the comments everyone:bowdown:

and yea i do know jack well, but if my wife ever meets jack and jack tells my wife about our relationship, jack is going to get cut off...:laugh: right now im still at the early stage in our marriage were she still doesnt ask 2 many questions about the purchases i make for the bike...:rofl:

thanks for the comments everyone:bowdown:

That's why you have a work address. That's where Jack lives. :laugh: Jack gets mail in unmarked brown boxes at times that go directly into the trunk. :lol:

I guess I'm gonna find out soon enough mine are on the way!

My reasons for my fondness for Pazzo Racing Shorty Levers is a bit different. Like all track junkies and many or most street riders, I use the two finger thing on the clutch. If you crash on the clutch side with long levers, you stand a chance of the lever being smacked against your two outside fingers and it WILL break them both on occasions. With the shorties, you stand a pretty good chance of walking away with all your fingers in perfect working order.

Another advantage during a crash is, if you highside an the bike gets airborne and you happen to find yourself under the bike, the short lever doesn't reach nearly as deep into your thigh or other body parts which seem to be in perfect working order before the crash. With the shorty's you once again stand a chance of coming away with no puncture wounds from the levers.

And besides that, Hot Pantiless Chicks always want to know if they can stroke your smooth powdercoated Pazzo Lever! :cheerleader:

Will they adjust closer in for us short fingered guys?

Greg, I've done sets several times over for those with shorter fingers / smaller hands and seeking a greater range of adjustability than the stock lever will go. So I'll give you a yes on that. :thumbsup:

Greg, I've done sets several times over for those with shorter fingers / smaller hands and seeking a greater range of adjustability than the stock lever will go. So I'll give you a yes on that. :thumbsup:
Thanks man. I think that'll be my first mod when i can stand it. I will get with you when the time comes. Thanks again.

I have a question, too. Let's say you're stuck in stop-and-go traffic, are the shorties more difficult than the long ones? That's what's stopping me from buying a set.

Last edited:
anyone running HD clutch springs have a shorty set? I can about imagine how cramped up my forearm will be running shortys in traffic.... I haven't converted yet because of this reason.

On The Fly adjustment, and the Long verison have a Notch so if the bike falls over you just lose the end, you're still able to use the Lever.

Loomis.

Picture 038.jpg

Heck... I put mine on 'cause I heard they added 15 hp.

Don't they? ???

Back