Ozz_2 Passed away

Rob My Condolences, On the loss your Brother James, I lost my brother two years ago in a group ride. So I understand what your going though, Be Strong Brother if you need someone to speak to or need anything, I'm Extending my hand out to you, I know First hand it's Not Easy losing a family member, Doing sometime we Love.

Pm me if you need anything.
Jon.

Its never good to lose anyone but to lose one that you has something to relate to its like loseing someone closeeven though you never met R.I.P. my two wheel brother and to the family my prayer is like sixpack577 front wheel UP

Damn, stories like this breaks my heart. It happens all to often. One ride negotiates a corner without issue and the next rider ends up dead. Speed wasn't the issue, it's lack of ability to control the bike. God bless the family and may the rider RIP.

My condolences to the family and friends. Please know that most riders ride to feel free. Celebrate the life that he lived and set him free.

my heart is with you bro

3-2-08.jpg

Damn. What a crappy weekend.

I took off this Friday and was driving home on the usual route I take home from the office - at the same time I usually go home. Traffic jam. Bunch of rubber neckers due to car accident. I see a white car.. then spot a stretcher with a white sheet over it. Damn. Someone died. Then I see a red sports bike in the middle of the road. Paint on the bike was a bit faded, so I figured older bike, maybe younger rider?

News says Elderly lady pulled out in front of him. He died on the scene. He was wearing a helmet too.

Anyway, didn't mean to get off topic. RIP Oz.

Very sad to hear... thoughts and prayers go out to family and friends...

Back