OZZ Crashed Friday Night !!!!!!!

Thankyou so much all of you for the concern and love:love:;) ..im fine and really my bike isent bad...sorry havent been able to get online got some laptop probs so im on a borrowed comp right now....anyhow it went like this, I live in a mobilehome park with a gazillion giant speed bumps to go over before ya get to my pad, so i usually just go between the bumps cause theres a slit in the middle of them but on friday night as i came around a dog leg corner aiming for the center of the bump, a car shot around the on coming corner at which time i decided this guy is to close so i turn the bars all the way to the right and get on the front brake hard so i dont bottom out on the bumps, and thats when i hit the bump.

Just as the front wheel hits the bump i get tossed, i couldent hang on and landed onto the road. I was only going maybe 15mph but some how i dident let go of the left clip-on and tweaked my wrist a little but nothing major just a little swollen, some tendens in my hand got pulled but i still got one good hand:mwink:

The left panel is cracked and has rash, the front cowl got some rash near the turn sig area, the right brake lever dident break just ground down a little on the end, and the right mirror got some scratches, and thank god my new R77's only got a little rash on the chrome midpipe cover...i cant post pics until i get my laptop back but its not bad at all i was very lucky...it was my pride that took a hit for being so stupid :stoopid:

But i gotta tell you guys, it made me feel good to get on the ORG and see how everyone was concerned, im really glad to be around you guys and just wanted to say thankyou for all the good wishes:bowdown:

I got one good bike left, who wants ride saturday?:laugh:

You know I down for a ride big bro, that is if they get my bike tuned right this time. It is going to rain saturday but sunday looks good.

Thankyou so much all of you for the concern and love:love:;) ..im fine and really my bike isent bad...sorry havent been able to get online got some laptop probs so im on a borrowed comp right now....anyhow it went like this, I live in a mobilehome park with a gazillion giant speed bumps to go over before ya get to my pad, so i usually just go between the bumps cause theres a slit in the middle of them but on friday night as i came around a dog leg corner aiming for the center of the bump, a car shot around the on coming corner at which time i decided this guy is to close so i turn the bars all the way to the right and get on the front brake hard so i dont bottom out on the bumps, and thats when i hit the bump.

Just as the front wheel hits the bump i get tossed, i couldent hang on and landed onto the road. I was only going maybe 15mph but some how i dident let go of the left clip-on and tweaked my wrist a little but nothing major just a little swollen, some tendens in my hand got pulled but i still got one good hand:mwink:

The left panel is cracked and has rash, the front cowl got some rash near the turn sig area, the right brake lever dident break just ground down a little on the end, and the right mirror got some scratches, and thank god my new R77's only got a little rash on the chrome midpipe cover...i cant post pics until i get my laptop back but its not bad at all i was very lucky...it was my pride that took a hit for being so stupid :stoopid:

But i gotta tell you guys, it made me feel good to get on the ORG and see how everyone was concerned, im really glad to be around you guys and just wanted to say thankyou for all the good wishes:bowdown:

I got one good bike left, who wants ride saturday?:laugh:

Happy to hear it wasn't as bad as I was thinking. Sounds like it can ridden no problem.

How's about Sundee? Rode Hwy 26 solo last weekend. It was nasty. Need to stay off of it. Wet, lots of sand and very muddy around the bridges.

I have a left panel ya know. Little cat scratch on it but not broken.

Last edited:
Hey Ozz, if you want a pristine oem brake lever, shoot me a pm and I will put one in the mail. :beerchug:

Rob! Glad you're fine bro! I, too, can definitetly attest to his skillz. And he's got some good ones at the track. So he's no stranger to high performance riding. It's just super ironic he went down at literally bicycle speed.

Ozz! as long as you're alright. bikes are only material possessions that can be replaced.

Happy to hear it wasn't as bad as I was thinking. Sounds like it can ridden no problem.

How's about Sundee? Rode Hwy 26 solo last weekend. It was nasty. Need to stay off of it. Wet, lots of sand and very muddy around the bridges.

I have a left panel ya know. Little cat scratch on it but not broken.

Russ can ya go on saturday?...rain sunday looks like:thumbsup:

Rob! Glad you're fine bro! I, too, can definitetly attest to his skillz. And he's got some good ones at the track. So he's no stranger to high performance riding. It's just super ironic he went down at literally bicycle speed.

Ozz! as long as you're alright. bikes are only material possessions that can be replaced.

Thanks Ryan my friend!:bowdown: cant wait to hit the track with you guys soon maybe at Thunderhill this spring:beerchug:

and THANKYOU AGAIN SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!Its good to be part of the collective:bowdown:

Glad your ok ozz, I dont post alot but i do check it about everyday. I know how it feels i laid mine down left side about two weeks ago early one morning on a cold tire. rashed the bike pretty good but i came out ok. Orange/black 08. Hopefully mine will be out of the shop in about a week good as new.

What a relief to see you here, bro. Glad to hear you're o.k. :beerchug:

The offer stands for any assist. :beerchug:

Back