OZZ Crashed Friday Night !!!!!!!

We're all thinking of you Robb and hoping that you're OK! Too many guys going down of late, slowdown guys and take it easy!
It's a sobering experience when you crash and have time to reflect on what's next on the horizon. After I dropped the gixxer last September, I promised my family that I'd slowdown and become more of a sports/tourer type rider on the new busa rather than the canyon carving idiot I had become!
Get that bike replaced or fixed ASAP Robb....................you have plenty of time to lick your wounds before the Stampede my friend! :)
I hope all you guys that are out to prove something can leave all that at home so that we can actually ENJOY a safe and fun get together in Reno this coming July!

Glad he's okay. They make more busa's. How extensive are his injuries do you know?

This is A LOT of Crashing goin on with The Orange and Black Attack........ First Pardini with his Drop.........My Lowside.......Now ROBB :wtf: and Don't Forget about John on His Hardley :shocked:
Seeing how the orange/black busas are halloween colored, i wonder if it's possible if the orange/black could mabe have a curse or something.

Rob is fine, no injury from the spill, the bike has some dammage to the right side, saw it the day after. He will have it fixed soon and as good as new.
He had a long day and was just was on his way home from work 1 block from his house when he went down, another 100 yards and it would have been safe in the driveway. Stuff happens even to the best of us.

I hate to say this but I have not fallen yet (knock on wood), hope Im not next. :please: Seems like we have had some bad luck as of lately guys.

Orange is the fastest color....more miles = more drops :poke: Orange=Not cursed! Lots of snot & considerable variability in road conditions, I've been white knuclkled a couple of times at <5 MPH due to breaking traction unexpectedly. Be safe & don't rash the plastics...uh, or if you do hang onto the spare parts for when I need them :laugh: Engines <motors> etc...

Thankyou so much all of you for the concern and love:love:;) ..im fine and really my bike isent bad...sorry havent been able to get online got some laptop probs so im on a borrowed comp right now....anyhow it went like this, I live in a mobilehome park with a gazillion giant speed bumps to go over before ya get to my pad, so i usually just go between the bumps cause theres a slit in the middle of them but on friday night as i came around a dog leg corner aiming for the center of the bump, a car shot around the on coming corner at which time i decided this guy is to close so i turn the bars all the way to the right and get on the front brake hard so i dont bottom out on the bumps, and thats when i hit the bump.

Just as the front wheel hits the bump i get tossed, i couldent hang on and landed onto the road. I was only going maybe 15mph but some how i dident let go of the left clip-on and tweaked my wrist a little but nothing major just a little swollen, some tendens in my hand got pulled but i still got one good hand:mwink:

The left panel is cracked and has rash, the front cowl got some rash near the turn sig area, the right brake lever dident break just ground down a little on the end, and the right mirror got some scratches, and thank god my new R77's only got a little rash on the chrome midpipe cover...i cant post pics until i get my laptop back but its not bad at all i was very lucky...it was my pride that took a hit for being so stupid :stoopid:

But i gotta tell you guys, it made me feel good to get on the ORG and see how everyone was concerned, im really glad to be around you guys and just wanted to say thankyou for all the good wishes:bowdown:

I got one good bike left, who wants ride saturday?:laugh:

Thankyou so much all of you for the concern and love:love:;) ..im fine and really my bike isent bad...sorry havent been able to get online got some laptop probs so im on a borrowed comp right now....anyhow it went like this, I live in a mobilehome park with a gazillion giant speed bumps to go over before ya get to my pad, so i usually just go between the bumps cause theres a slit in the middle of them but on friday night as i came around a dog leg corner aiming for the center of the bump, a car shot around the on coming corner at which time i decided this guy is to close so i turn the bars all the way to the right and get on the front brake hard so i dont bottom out on the bumps, and thats when i hit the bump.

Just as the front wheel hits the bump i get tossed, i couldent hang on and landed onto the road. I was only going maybe 15mph but some how i dident let go of the left clip-on and tweaked my wrist a little but nothing major just a little swollen, some tendens in my hand got pulled but i still got one good hand:mwink:

The left panel is cracked and has rash, the front cowl got some rash near the turn sig area, the right brake lever dident break just ground down a little on the end, and the right mirror got some scratches, and thank god my new R77's only got a little rash on the chrome midpipe cover...i cant post pics until i get my laptop back but its not bad at all i was very lucky...it was my pride that took a hit for being so stupid :stoopid:

But i gotta tell you guys, it made me feel good to get on the ORG and see how everyone was concerned, im really glad to be around you guys and just wanted to say thankyou for all the good wishes:bowdown:

I got one good bike left, who wants ride saturday?:laugh:

:bowdown:

Super glad he made it through. Was he expert enough to have had the right riding gear on? ??? :poke:

Just as the front wheel hits the bump i get tossed, i couldent hang on and landed onto the road. I was only going maybe 15mph but some how i dident let go of the left clip-on and tweaked my wrist a little but nothing major just a little swollen, some tendens in my hand got pulled but i still got one good hand

Glad you were not hurt too bad, Ozz. :thumbsup: I'm big on gear, not meant as an insult, bro! :whistle::laugh:

Back