Fernley Raceway Today !!!!!

SAY, where's "FERNLEY RACEWAY" located? ive never heard of it before? BUT then again im more of a STRAIGHT LINE GUY.... still like to "TRY" and carve the twisties though
ThumbsUp.gif

banana.gif
its up in neveda about 160 miles from el dorado hills just east of Reno about 30 miles   lets hook up some time   we usally post something about NorCal Rides every so often
winkold.gif
HELL YA....... COUNT ME IN
thumb_up.gif
i look forward to meeting you guys
hello.gif
beerchug.gif

SAY, where's "FERNLEY RACEWAY" located? ive never heard of it before? BUT then again im more of a STRAIGHT LINE GUY.... still like to "TRY" and carve the twisties though
ThumbsUp.gif

banana.gif
its up in neveda about 160 miles from el dorado hills just east of Reno about 30 miles   lets hook up some time   we usally post something about NorCal Rides every so often
winkold.gif
HELL YA....... COUNT ME IN
thumb_up.gif
 i look forward to meeting you guys
hello.gif

beerchug.gif
lets put together a ride the week after next around the gold country with lots of twisties Gene, maybe MIG road?

damn I wanna ride, I love 88. I'm over-do on some maintenance on the busa, so sunday will be spent working on the busa.

WOW i see now we have quite a few nor-cal boys here
beerchug.gif
I think we need to plan a big get together with all of us and put some faces to those avatars
ThumbsUp.gif
cool.gif

Back