OZZ Crashed Friday Night !!!!!!!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Don't have all the Details but he PM Me and said his Bike "Took a Beating" and that he is OK. Thank GOD !!!!!!!

If anyone has ever ridden with Robb to say that he is an Expert Motorcycle Rider would be an Understatement of his Abilities.

This Crashing Thing has to STOP RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :please:

What the hell? What's that, 3 or 4 guys going down in very recent memory, that all ride with eachother? Hope he wasn't too banged up. He (does) wear his gear thankfully.

NO, the bike is not JUST a bike, its a BUSA!!!!

This is A LOT of Crashing goin on with The Orange and Black Attack........ First Pardini with his Drop.........My Lowside.......Now ROBB :wtf: and Don't Forget about John on His Hardley :shocked:

Last edited:
Glad your ok Robb. Sorry to hear about the bike.

Was just thinking about John today and wondering if he had insurance to cover his bike.

You know if you need anything, I will be happy to help anyway I can.

Great to hear he came out of it alright!!! Hope he's back in the saddle faster than the Busa can carry him!

Now that we know Ozz is "okay" (that's the important part).......what's he gonna do with the motor ????......:whistle:

OKAY, okay....my bad....... :oldcool:

:please: Prayers

10-14-07 031.jpg

Robb...I'm eager to hear from you.

Please call when you get a chance.

What you need, brother, you'll surely find it here.

Glad to hear you not incapacitated.

Robert: Thanks for the post; appreciate the information.:beerchug:

Rob, I don't know what to say, I'll call you today....thanks Robert for the info for us all. Doyle pic is Rob in front of me.

MF1A0623.jpg

Back