OZZ Crashed Friday Night !!!!!!!

What a relief to see you here, bro. Glad to hear you're o.k. :beerchug:

The offer stands for any assist. :beerchug:

Thanks Scar my friend...your a true friend thru and thru:bowdown:...will see ya soon for some twisties soon:thumbsup:

Rob, welcome back! Your computer is working! You guys have a fun ride if you go this weekend. Doyle

Glad your ok ozz, I dont post alot but i do check it about everyday. I know how it feels i laid mine down left side about two weeks ago early one morning on a cold tire. rashed the bike pretty good but i came out ok. Orange/black 08. Hopefully mine will be out of the shop in about a week good as new.

Slayer, I'm (no all of us) are sorry that you laid yours down as well, glad you're OK and bike too. Raydog

Glad your ok ozz, I dont post alot but i do check it about everyday. I know how it feels i laid mine down left side about two weeks ago early one morning on a cold tire. rashed the bike pretty good but i came out ok. Orange/black 08. Hopefully mine will be out of the shop in about a week good as new.

Dang Slayer that sucks man :unhappy: ...hope shes good to go soon and your out riding brother!:beerchug:

Rob, welcome back! Your computer is working! You guys have a fun ride if you go this weekend. Doyle

was using someone else's when i could, got mine back just now finally, sucks not having it for so long but it seems to be working ok....we had a good ride today to thanks Doyle:beerchug:

was using someone else's when i could, got mine back just now finally, sucks not having it for so long but it seems to be working ok....we had a good ride today to thanks Doyle:beerchug:

Good Rob, hey you should look back a page or two, lots of conversations! This org just doesn't stop. Don't forget to post your repair story! Make it look spanking new again. Doyle

Back