Ouch that hurt

bigdr

Chief Guinness Taster
Donating Member
Registered
Just when you least expect it the strangest things can happen . I was riding to work today and while stopped in traffic at a junction waiting for the lights to change , I noticed the car to my right slowly start to creep forward . There was about a four foot gap to the next car in front of it . I had my right foot down and left one on the peg , when I felt the back of my ankle being squeezed real hard .. The as*hole was driving over my foot and slowly crushing it .

I started yelling , but the visor was down so not too much sound was coming out , At this stage I can tell you it was pretty painfull , so I started hammering on the hood of the car with my right hand . Got a pair of those armour reinforced gloves and I put some pretty good dents in it . He realised what he'd done and backed up a bit releasing my foot .

I backed up and he rolled down the window and I let rip at him , he sh*t himself , I think he thought he was going to die . I'm not the smallest guy , think of a crossbreed between rubb and pacman , you get the picture ? Anyway after venting off some steam I calmed down as we now had an interested audience waiting to watch this fool getting beaten to a jelly. I took his liscence number as he watched , I'm sure by his face he could imagine all kinds of crap coming his way , police , lawsuit etc .

Well I rode on with a sore ankle which is pretty ok now . But I hate to think how bad it could have gone .I was wearing my boots which saved the day , and my foot ..Also strong gloves as I was smashing his car hood saved my hand ..

You never know when you're gonna run across some tosser , they seem to be everywhere..
Ooooh , I was so mad I could have crushed a grape or torn a tissue...Ride safe..

ouch
wow.gif

I love seeing tosser used in a sentence... Haven't heard it since my Grandfather passed away. Hope your foot is okay! Scared myself imagining a cross between the Rub and Pac... Scarey,scarey scarey.

Glad you were able to ride home. Lawsuit is definitely in order since you were really injured. Did you get his insurance and all the vitals? That retard is going to play ignorance, which he IS guilty of.

Hope you take his freaking home and then to the cleaners. Cagers are getting worst and worst out there, so it seems. And not just in my area too, judging by what I'm reading on the board. Maybe they've always been this bad, but I've not noticed until now that I'm riding.

Lil ol me?
biggrin.gif
What's so scary about me?
laugh.gif

Idiot cager though...
mad.gif
I woulda remodeled the car with his nads....after I ripped 'em out.
mad.gif

mad.gif

glad to see Im not the only one that got a laugh from seeing Tosser used in public.

Maybe he was just trying to hadicap you so he could beat you across the intersection, but he wasn't smart enough to realize the gas pedal on a scooter is NOT controlled by the right foot.
rock.gif

Just when you least expect it the strangest things can happen . I was riding to work today and while stopped in traffic at a junction waiting for the lights to change , I noticed the car to my right slowly start to creep forward . There was about a four foot gap to the next car in front of it . I had my right foot down and left one on the peg , when I felt the back of my ankle being squeezed real hard .. The as*hole was driving over my foot and slowly crushing it .

I started yelling , but the visor was down so not too much sound was coming out , At this stage I can tell you it was pretty painfull , so I started hammering on the hood of the car with my right hand . Got a pair of those armour reinforced gloves and I put some pretty good dents in it . He realised what he'd done and backed up a bit releasing my foot .

I backed up and he rolled down the window and I let rip at him , he sh*t himself ,  I think he thought he was going to die . I'm not the smallest guy , think of a crossbreed between rubb and pacman , you get the picture ? Anyway after venting off some steam I calmed down as we now had an interested audience waiting to watch this fool getting beaten to a jelly. I took his liscence number as he watched , I'm sure by his face he could imagine all kinds of crap coming his way , police , lawsuit etc .

Well I rode on with a sore ankle which is pretty ok now . But I hate to think how bad it could have gone .I was wearing my boots which saved the day , and my foot ..Also strong gloves as I was smashing his car hood saved my hand ..

You never know when you're gonna run across some tosser , they seem to be everywhere..
Ooooh , I was so mad I could have crushed a grape or torn a tissue...Ride safe..
Sorry to hear, I noticed your location is emerald isle. Is that emerald isle, NC?

I backed up and he rolled down the window and I let rip at him , he sh*t himself , I think he thought he was going to die . I'm not the smallest guy , think of a crossbreed between rubb and pacman , you get the picture ? Anyway after venting off some steam I calmed down as we now had an interested audience waiting to watch this fool getting beaten to a jelly. I took his liscence number as he watched , I'm sure by his face he could imagine all kinds of crap coming his way , police , lawsuit etc .

Sorry to hear, I noticed your location is emerald isle. Is that emerald isle, NC?
No Dawg you dummy .. The OTHER Emerald Isle . The one at the end of the rainbow where the Leprechauns live and the Shamrock grows green and lush . Where the Guinness is made ''just down the road''

Oh , and its constantly fuggin' rainin'...
drink.gif
drink.gif

drink.gif

I backed up and he rolled down the window and I let rip at him , he sh*t himself ,  I think he thought he was going to die . I'm not the smallest guy , think of a crossbreed between rubb and pacman , you get the picture ? Anyway after venting off some steam I calmed down as we now had an interested audience waiting to watch this fool getting beaten to a jelly. I took his liscence number as he watched , I'm sure by his face he could imagine all kinds of crap coming his way , police , lawsuit etc .

Sorry to hear, I noticed your location is emerald isle.  Is that emerald isle, NC?
No Dawg you dummy .. The OTHER Emerald Isle . The one at the end of the rainbow where the Leprechauns live and the Shamrock grows green and lush . Where the Guinness is made ''just down the road''

drink.gif

drink.gif
You may want to reconsider referring to the "Dawg" as a "dummy" even in pun...
laugh.gif

drink.gif

Glad you were able to ride home.  Lawsuit is definitely in order since you were really injured.  Did you get his insurance and all the vitals?  That retard is going to play ignorance, which he IS guilty of.

Hope you take his freaking home and then to the cleaners.  Cagers are getting worst and worst out there, so it seems.  And not just in my area too, judging by what I'm reading on the board.  Maybe they've always been this bad, but I've not noticed until now that I'm riding.
+1, just make sure to get your foot checked out. You never know, 5 years down the road and this as$hole will be long gone! File a police report & go see the doctor quick!

jesus... how ignorant can these people be??

how do you not see somebody 2 feet infront of you and slightly to the left...

it's amazing how stupid our species can be sometimes.

Sorry to hear, I noticed your location is emerald isle.  Is that emerald isle, NC?

drink.gif

drink.gif
You may want to reconsider referring to the "Dawg" as a "dummy" even in pun...  
laugh.gif
please forgive us, he's irish......
face7.gif

drink.gif

Back