Ooops I Fall Down and Go BOOM!!

Dayum Rich!!! I'm close so let me know if you need anything. What hospital will you be in?

Santa Clara Kaiser

I will be a out patient and be at my sister's till I'm back on my feet. Thanks Terry

That sucks, Rich, but glad you are okay (at least for the most part)! Let us know what you need.

wow Rich, not so sure that needing surgery is "going to be ok" dayum... what kind of parts are needed for the scoot? (and may as well have some fun with the nurses while there)

They said that surgery was a better option for me. It's a AC separation, they rated me a 5...1-3 don't usually have surgery. It was up to me and surgery offers me a better result for a complete recovery. There are always risks with any surgical procedure, but lets "get er done".

Shame ,

Shame you didn't land on your head .. Wouldn't have felt a thing.. :beerchug:

Damnit Rich! Such a beautiful machine. Wish Lamb had some spare shoulder parts lying around. Heal up quick. Are you still going to be able to work?

Got meds?

Already picked up the disability forms and I've got meds :thumbsup:

Take care of the shoulder and let it heal up....

Hoping everything goes as planned. Don't want them putting the wrong tag on you and you coming out spayed or neutered! :)

If we can do anything to help out.... yell.

:rofl::thumbsup:

I'm just glad you're still kickin' man. Worrying me is not a good thing, man.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. If I can, I will.

Keep us posted.

--Wag--

Thanks Bro, will do :thumbsup:

Rich,

Wish I was closer to help out. Hope you are better soon and your pretty bike is ready when you are.

Please let us know if you need anything.

--Nanwags

You seem to be dealing with it fairly well. I'd be beside myself. I've always said that I could heal but the bike......Hope you heal OK and the bike isn't too bad.

Best of luck with the recovery. Shoulders are slow healers. I trashed mine in my drunken youth and am feelin' it now. Of course, I never thought to go to the Doc about it at the time, but think I'm going to have to in the near future.

BTW, that was a truck full of Cheerios and powered potatoes if ya didn't have a chance to get a good look. :poke::

Reading this thread makes me wonder if it's possible for the .Org to set up some kind of emergency contact list so the locals could help their fallen out of town brothers. I'd be willing to help anyway possible with getting the bike out of impound, picking up personal property, providing transport from the hospital to home or just a place to lay up till friends or family could arrive. Just need to make contact info available so it could in hand before hittin' the road.

Need help in the Sacramento area? Call me 916 599 3468. Russ...

Best of luck with the recovery. Shoulders are slow healers. I trashed mine in my drunken youth and am feelin' it now. Of course, I never thought to go to the Doc about it at the time, but think I'm going to have to in the near future.

BTW, that was a truck full of Cheerios and powered potatoes if ya didn't have a chance to get a good look. :poke::

Reading this thread makes me wonder if it's possible for the .Org to set up some kind of emergency contact list so the locals could help their fallen out of town brothers. I'd be willing to help anyway possible with getting the bike out of impound, picking up personal property, providing transport from the hospital to home or just a place to lay up till friends or family could arrive. Just need to make contact info available so it could in hand before hittin' the road.

Need help in the Sacramento area? Call me 916 599 3468. Russ...

Thanks Bro, but I rode my bike home to Santa Clara...then I went to the local ER :laugh:

Back