Ooops I Fall Down and Go BOOM!!

Darn it BA, sorry to hear that. Hope everything goes well in the hospital. Is there anything we can help you with?

Dammit man....Just remember us older guys don't heal as fast as we use too.So take it easy,don't push to hard to soon after the surgery.

Dammit man....Just remember us older guys don't heal as fast as we use too.So take it easy,don't push to hard to soon after the surgery.
shhhhh! my riding mentor down and broken? and I am older than he is.. :rofl: heck older than you too.... grrrr

Damnit Rich! Such a beautiful machine. Wish Lamb had some spare shoulder parts lying around. Heal up quick. Are you still going to be able to work?

Got meds?

Take care of the shoulder and let it heal up....

Hoping everything goes as planned. Don't want them putting the wrong tag on you and you coming out spayed or neutered! :)

If we can do anything to help out.... yell.

Take care of the shoulder and let it heal up....

Hoping everything goes as planned. Don't want them putting the wrong tag on you and you coming out spayed or neutered! :)

If we can do anything to help out.... yell.
:rofl:

Rich you are a perfect example of high level of skill, judgement and experience and hubris in a rider. To log as many miles as you do - safely, is an example for all new riders to aspire to. I'm glad this blip on the odo of your riding career is small, relatively speaking.

Rest up, heal up and get back to it.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm just glad you're still kickin' man. Worrying me is not a good thing, man.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. If I can, I will.

Keep us posted.

--Wag--

suppose I could post your number so everyone can call you after surgery... you know sort of like physical therapy... :whistle:

Thanks everybody for the get well wishes :beerchug: I'm really not in much of any pain and the doctors expect me to make a complete recovery. I will miss some work, possibly 2-3 months before I'm cleared for full duty.

I've got medical insurance and it will pay for all the medical expenses...not sure what I'll do with the bike yet...turn it in to the insurance co. or just fix it myself. I have some time on my hands and in the next couple of weeks I'll get the list of bike parts together and figure out what I'm gonna do with it

Back