Went down

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Relax............it wasn't on the Busa.  That's the only good news.  Was doing some contracting work at my wife's work.  Was up on a platform(about 5 ft. high) and stepped off the end.
iamwithstupid.gif
  Right side shoulder and ribs hit the concrete hard.  Good thing my wife was there, cuz I couldn't move and I landed on my cell phone.  Cell phone is ruined but thats the cheap part of it.  Went to the ER with for shoulder, ribs and left knee - was treated like shid, still not sure why since I have great insurance.  They took X-rays and obviously didn't look at them.  Sent me home and said to follow up with family doc.  So, I did.  He ordered an MRI for my knee.  He looked at me and X-rays and informed my that I fractured a rib and dislocated my collar bone.  MRI came back showing a torn MCL.  All that being said, I think it's time to put my baby in hibernation for awhile.  
sad.gif
 I miss her already, this is gonna suck.

Dayyuum.............a 5' fall on your shoulder(ouch), good thing you didn't fall on your head, get well soon BBK !!!
super.gif

Did you know that the tears of a fellow Busa pilot can heal all wounds? Too bad Busa pilots never cry ...

Here's to a speedy recovery
beerchug.gif

Hope you recover quickly. Looks like it's time for those winter mods. See every cloud does have a silver lining, right.
smile.gif

Chris

(DAB @ Oct. 08 2006,01:57) Wear your gear next time...

Get well soon  
smile.gif
+1 strap yourself in and put rails up.

Hang in there and heal up.

Lets check your vision, can you read this
laugh.gif

2700934456.gif

Plus you post count should be through the roof with all the time you have on here!!
super.gif

Having had cracked ribs and a dislocated collar bone I feel for you. Hope you heal up quick.

sorry to hear about this...hope you recover fast...

and make sure they give you the good meds
smile.gif

Back