Went down

Dayum Sam !      At least winters coming so the downtime won't seem too bad . Heal up quick !!

fug, Sam-sorry to hear about this but Im glad it wasnt on the Bus! Well, rest up and dream about next spring, map out some new mods and be safe, bro!

hopefully you will heal quick, might take some time for that knee to heal. but you will be ready to ride when the season rolls around again. god bless

Thanks to all. Let the mods begin. Plan for this winter is new sprokets, new chain, new stator cover and full system HMF high mounts for starters.
biggrin.gif

Get well.  2 years ago I got a good scare.  I have all hard wood floors and was at the top of the stairs with dvd's in both hands.  It was as if someone took both of my feet out from under me.  I went straight down on my arse at what felt like 100 mphs.  I slammed into my front door, had it been open I would have barrelled through the screen and into my front yard.  I tried grabing at the walls but holding the dvds...well lets just say I hacked up the walls on both sides all the way down.  I had a sore but for a couple weeks.   Could have been wayyyyyyyyyyy worse.

(Black Bird Killer @ Oct. 08 2006,20:23) Thanks to all.  Let the mods begin.  Plan for this winter is new sprokets, new chain, new stator cover and full system HMF high mounts for starters.
biggrin.gif
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>I hear ya big money man !!</span>
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back