OMG---WHAT HAVE I DONE????

When I demo rode one, the power delivery was horrible. Very spurty and not linear. But maybe that was just that one demo bike...
The one I rode was pretty silky on the power delivery..

it felt every bit as fast as the Busa and the Ergos were better.. At the time it cost DOUBLE the Busa, was a no brainer for me..

(besides, the Busa guys are more fun than the "card carrying" BMW guys...)

It is a gorgeous looking bike, I have no doubt it performs very well!!
thumb_up.gif
. I'm gonna have to start riding some different bikes, it's gotta be cool to be able to compare and not just read about it!

go for the beemer! wish i could afford one but i had to settle for a busa instead. BMW rocks!!!!!

BMW = lose!! If their bikes are anything like their cars, you would be fixing the over priced POS more often than riding it. Like I tell my customers when they say they want a BMW, I tell them its fun to drive as long as there is a warranty on it otherwise you'd be like "What am I gunna break this trip that will cost me several grand?"
I'd take jap longevity anyday. For the record I am a BMW Master tech (factory trained) and the only reason I am is for job security. Go to a real car dealership and you will see the mechanics sitting on their hands.

BMW = lose!! If their bikes are anything like their cars, you would be fixing the over priced POS more often than riding it. Like I tell my customers when they say they want a BMW, I tell them its fun to drive as long as there is a warranty on it otherwise you'd be like "What am I gunna break this trip that will cost me several grand?"
I'd take jap longevity anyday. For the record I am a BMW Master tech (factory trained) and the only reason I am is for job security. Go to a real car dealership and you will see the mechanics sitting on their hands.
hmm on our third BMW and so far, the only issue has been a water leak into the car on the X3.. The 335XI has been a blast..

Their bike hauls, ran right along side the Busa coming back from Detroit... just way over priced IMO

What was it that designed the front end on this bike?? Looks like a hunchback had some fun with his crayons and some idiot said "lets make one like this".....
puke.gif
pillepalle.gif

Uh... the Hossack-type front fork -together with the shaft drive and ABS- is the only thing that draws my attention on these K-bikes (plus you get to know "interesting" rich people at the maintenance shop
guns.gif
)

Back