I shoudn't have done that

L4G4RT0

Registered
Guys... Last Saturday I was riding home after a nice and slow ride with friends and I saw a Porsche Carrera ahead. I catch up the guy and he was really on the mood to test the Busa. Well, we were driving at about 100mph and I "stopped" side to side with him. He accelerated a bit and "oh my God" he must said "what the #$%#$ was that". Yeap, I didn't even needed a low gear for that. Driving on 3rd and goodbye... Porsche disappeared back there.

But now I'm feeling a bit of remorse... the Carrera is one of my favourite cars and I shouldn't humiliate him... I'll never do that again. Lemme just get the dang Turbo Diesel cars that in Europe think they're the best and smash them and their 130+ hp sucking engines. Diesel sucks :drool:

Again guys, I'm telling you: don't humiliate the things that you like... You'll get nightmares at night (sigh)...
:sad:

My feelings are hurt!!!! How could you humiliate me like that!

Lo_s_car.jpg

Lori -

I don't really think he's feeling TOO bad...he's bragging, but in a subtle way...he's fishing... :D  

...and how dare he do that to a car like yours...I need to get me one of those...think I can fit two car seats in the back?!  

:bounce:

Loved that photo dude (look at that particular shine!! it glows!!!)
I'll never do it again! It's a promise!

VaBusa... I REALLY love Porsches... they rule!... eheheh, you wanna fit two car seats in the back of one? LOL :) it's a Porsche, not a limmo :):)

Damn Lo is that your ride? Not only do you have a sweet Busa, you have one of the badest as cars (IMHO) around. Very very nice.

But I feel ashamed too, I once did the same thing but it was to a 968 at least, not a 911. For shame for shame. At least I hope it was not a 911 Turbo, that would be a true crime.

:devil: hehe!

Anytime you get a chance to hand a driver back his/her ego back to them at the next stop, DO IT!

"oh! is this your ego, I'm sorry I think I bruised it a little."

Nice car "dudette" :laugh:

Michelle,

I don't think the carseats will fit!! :mad: But hey, hubby can babysit for a little while and then YOU go for a spin... or even better, get the babysitter and you guys go together with the top down for a nice country ride!!!

Thanks for the compliments on the car!! I have a NEED for SPEED! And I'm not really mad atcha' for whoopin' up the Carrera, I must admit I've bruised a few Porsche egos with the Busa my self.

Silencer, that shine is blinding!!!!!! How did ya do that?? Cool effect!!! Straight bling bling....

Dudette.....

Britney's no longer a virgin but I shouldn't have done that either. Did I really type that outloud??? OOPS I did it again!

britney.jpg

Michelle,

I don't think the carseats will fit!! :mad:   But hey, hubby can babysit for a little while and then YOU go for a spin... or even better, get the babysitter and you guys go together with the top down for a nice country ride!!!

Thanks for the compliments on the car!!  I have a NEED for SPEED!  And I'm not really mad atcha' for whoopin' up the Carrera, I must admit I've bruised a few Porsche egos with the Busa my self.

Silencer, that shine is blinding!!!!!!  How did ya do that??  Cool effect!!!  Straight bling bling....

Dudette.....  
Adobe Photoshop and 2 different Lens Flare filters.. :thumbsup:
si.

hehehehe... Ooops :)
About the photo: it shows that you can't always believe in what you see
About Britney: it shows that you can't always believe in what people tell you
:cool:

yes it is!! specially if you drive a car like mine: 12s from 0-60, 80hp and top speed of 105mph... The dang guys driving Audi's, Mercedes, or any other car with more power than mine look so arrogant when they approach my rearview mirror... I always think "hope you cross me one of these days when i'm driving the Busa" :tounge:

All cages are fair game...

And yeah L4, when peeps cut me off in my car, I always think "If only I were on my busa..."

yes it is!! specially if you drive a car like mine: 12s from 0-60, 80hp and top speed of 105mph... The dang guys driving Audi's, Mercedes, or any other car with more power than mine look so arrogant when they approach my rearview mirror... I always think "hope you cross me one of these days when i'm driving the Busa" :tounge:
lol, but what kind of car is that?

suprafly out................................ :bounce:

think porsche owners are a different breed from the vette owners we found respected sportbikes and busa especially.. u just gotta show porsches and alike that busas RULE! and make him look like a fool in front of his girl..LOLOLOL

My car is a $#$%"# Fiat Punto 1.2 ELV 16v
It's a small car but rather normal in Portugal roads 'cause it's cheap, runs nice and ... mainly... it's cheap.

Do you have FIAT in the States?? :super:

Here's a pic of one - not mine, since mine is metallic grey

Last edited by a moderator:
Back