OK who was it?  Killboy.com photo

There is nothing with full leathers in any circumstance...AGATT
beerchug.gif

Swing.JPG

I ride at a decent pace, but rarely hang off; if you need to hang off in faster corners on the street, you are simply going too fast.  

Nothing looks more lame than wannabes hanging way off their bikes at mediocre speeds.  See it all the time, just like riders with full race leathers and inch and a half chicken strips.
laugh.gif

Got behind a guy two weeks ago on a twisty section of 519 in Sussex County.  He was riding a newer gixxer 750 and climbing all over the bike and his knee was like two feet off the ground.  I was cracking up as I kept up with him sitting bolt upright and riding with one hand on the bars on the 'busa.

Good to hear that the bike in the pic has Road 2s, I just put one on the rear for a trip to WV, leaving Saturday.

Blue1
He has to practice some how, right? At least he is dressed for a mishap.

Got behind a guy two weeks ago on a twisty section of 519 in Sussex County.  He was riding a newer gixxer 750 and climbing all over the bike and his knee was like two feet off the ground.  I was cracking up as I kept up with him sitting bolt upright and riding with one hand on the bars on the 'busa.
Wow a true expert you are.
laugh.gif
But I expect that you too had to start somewhere and I also expect that it wasn't dragging knees at every corner you went round.

Easy with the pontification it doesn't do anything for credibility.
poke.gif

As for ol' boy leaning that bike over. Man that does look sweet doesn't it?

Come one, come all... see

"Tim and Don, the singing, swinging squids of Deals Gap"

2 nightly shows...

Looking at the pic and going off memory from da Bash...Fish rides very well. My hat is off to you for such a great lean.

I do know from experience the Busa suffers from lack of lean angle in the clearance dept. I have experienced 1st hand what happens when the stator cover starts to drag. I am sure the stator cover is not too far from the pavement.....

Get thee to a track day to futher improve your skilzz and you will be susprised at the confidence you will gain.....

Thanks for the compliments guys I have ridden the dragon for years and I am off the bike! Was showing out for Killboy just a little! Oh I was not going that fast very sharp curve!
firedevil.gif

I hang off the bike all the time and drag knees at The Gap,......on the Buell that is. When I take the Busa, I just lean.

Have to throw this in there. The Pilot Road 2's are wicked! They beat those Bridgstone 015's all to pieces! Much better turn in and they are sooo much stickier! Would not have done that on the 015's.

Are the Pilot Roads double compound? My Busa probably sees 25% twisties and 75% straights. I was wondering if they would be a good tire for me.

I run Pilot Powers on the Buell and I love 'em. That bike sees about 90% twisties and 10% straights.

Back