OK who was it?  Killboy.com photo

that photo might be a bit misleading.. if you look at his pockets, you can see the left pocket just about as much as the right.. the shot is from the right of center on the bike so he is probably off the side a lot more than it looks..

very impressive riding
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Thats photoshop, everyone knows that busa's cant lean. My wont, huh Randy?

What it shows me is why my rear PP is balled up over the edge and there still is a 1/4" unscraped surface on the edge of the front tire....I guess the geometry of the bike at lean on compressed suspension requires more side surface on the rear than the front. Re: not being off the seat...sometimes I experiment with "old school" corners (check out some pics of Ago or Mike Hailwood or Fumio Ito) by not getting off the seat...it's fun but still scary (imagine those 1960's and 70's riders doing it with those old crud ribbed road racing hard rubber tires!). Raydog

Nice!!!!! But fake Busas dont turn everyone knows that. That s why pegs, kickstands, and right fairings are rashed up on them allover the place.

Nice line & at least he can see through that corner which reminds me.

Just a heads up from a local guy to those of you that come up to ride:

IF you crowd the double yellow on a blind corner your may (literally) run into a cage or truck. The folks up here in TN & NC think that the double yellow line is a "suggestion" that they stay in their lane. Jacked pickups & one ton dualies pullling trailers seem to be the worst offenders. Can't tell you how many times I have had to change my line in the middle of a corner to miss oncoming traffic that was in my lane.

Take care.

Nice line & at least he can see through that corner which reminds me.

Just a heads up from a local guy to those of you that come up to ride:

IF you crowd the double yellow on a blind corner your may (literally) run into a cage or truck. The folks up here in TN & NC think that the double yellow line is a "suggestion" that they stay in their lane. Jacked pickups & one ton dualies pullling trailers seem to be the worst offenders. Can't tell you how many times I have had to change my line in the middle of a corner to miss oncoming traffic that was in my lane.

Take care.
+1

Yes, Kevin rides well. He also has a new Michelin pilot road 2 on the rear so that goes to show they stick. Nice shot Kevin.
beerchug.gif

If you look at his arms you can see they are bent differently, so he is leaning off the bike a little at least.

But I would wear something better than jeans going that fast
please.gif

I ride at a decent pace, but rarely hang off; if you need to hang off in faster corners on the street, you are simply going too fast.

Nothing looks more lame than wannabes hanging way off their bikes at mediocre speeds.  See it all the time, just like riders with full race leathers and inch and a half chicken strips.
laugh.gif

Got behind a guy two weeks ago on a twisty section of 519 in Sussex County.  He was riding a newer gixxer 750 and climbing all over the bike and his knee was like two feet off the ground.  I was cracking up as I kept up with him sitting bolt upright and riding with one hand on the bars on the 'busa.

Good to hear that the bike in the pic has Road 2s, I just put one on the rear for a trip to WV, leaving Saturday.

Blue1

Back