Killboys Highlights

He kinda mentioned our abandoning him as our 'Official' Bash photographer....

I missed him being there myself...

Tell ya what though, those stick on pony tail helmet decorations were as big a hit as a Playmate in a prison yard!

Hey guys. I have been a friend of Kevin's for the past 12 years. He and I played softball with Crossfire and hung out together as well. Just signed on this site to read all the cool comments and see the great pics you guys posted of Vman. Do you guys have any of the shirts left from the Busa Bash that honor Kevin? I would love to buy one, if it's possible. Please send an email to philram7@gmail.com if you have any info. Thanks and God bless. Phil Cole

Hey guys. I have been a friend of Kevin's for the past 12 years. He and I played softball with Crossfire and hung out together as well. Just signed on this site to read all the cool comments and see the great pics you guys posted of Vman. Do you guys have any of the shirts left from the Busa Bash that honor Kevin? I would love to buy one, if it's possible. Please send an email to philram7@gmail.com if you have any info. Thanks and God bless. Phil Cole

I have a couple of the vinyl decals left, shoot me a PM and I can send you one of those.
PM Captain, he runs this show, not sure if he has any more of the shirts but he might....

Oh, and welcome to our board!:beerchug:

Try this link

Bike-Shirts.com

:welcome: to the org.

Back