Ok, so who is intrested in a meet up

thumb_up.gif
me and my one buddy are staying at his place overnight and stuff not sure exactly where were riding off to but we can call yah and meet up at some point or something.

Peabody is about 2 hours from my spot.
I cant get out of the house till round 3 or so, that'll put me in the Peabody area around 5 ish (taking 95 all the way)
Whats planned around that time (dinner?)
Id be down for that, then id have to turn around a few hours later and head back to the house. (wifes gotta work)
If that falls through, BIKE DUDE i can hook up with you for the same. [dinner]

yah i think were going to get some ribs up there for dinner. i forget the name of the place.

If you wanna meet up on Saturday, like 5 ish, I will take you guyz to the best rib house around!... We'll waite for ya!
My cell# 978-979-9859

You need to hook up brutha! I promise you will not be dissappointed! Here is a little tease!....

IMG_6569.jpg

beerchug.gif
Man those look good! Im gonna try to come back before 5 so we can meet up. i just dont know what we got planned for saturday. We were gonna stay till sunday but they are calling for rain...
firedevil.gif

Count me in thus far. Wife should get off work around 3 and ill hop on 95 and scoot that way. Whether lookin good up there on Saturday? whats the nearest or best exit off 95 to get around your way?
i'll give you a call when i hit the exit.

BTW, we'll see how good those ribs are, im from the south and we all know good food originated from down there.

Steve
beerchug.gif

95 north will turn into rt. 128 north.
You want exit 28 centennial drive peabody.
I'm right up the street from there.

These ribs are the best!

Back