Ok, so who else is in withdrawal?

Not me...I've been doing donuts in my garage~!!~

Actually, my bikes been doing them itself...going nuts~!~ :laugh:

I've been pulling out ol org/blk about once a week and going for a little spin to keep everything alive...come back and sit next to the fire

im sitting in pensacola thinking i coulda rode my busa here.....

Not me...I've been doing donuts in my garage~!!~

Actually, my bikes been doing them itself...going nuts~!~ :laugh:

I've been pulling out ol org/blk about once a week and going for a little spin to keep everything alive...come back and sit next to the fire

Somebody say doughnuts :laugh:

Mine is apart for winter mods. I drive by the drag strip and make racing noises.I drive my girl nuts complaining that I can't go racing. Winter blows.....

I rode for 4 hours yesterday and probably my last one for this year.:banghead:11,100+ miles over my goal of 50,000 miles by the end of this year. Not a bad year at all.

I'm pretty much having the same symptoms!

Oh yea, and RacerV...your pad rocks! Next time my wife kicks me out I'm moving in with you!:laugh:

just had some carbon fiber deliciousness delivered today for the busa...

I tend to think about it all the time. I find my self looking at Youtube videos and shopping for new parts on a bike that is only 8 months old.

Yeah I have it bad here...it's been 3 hours since my last ride, and I won't be back on the bike for at least another 12 hours :whistle:

I'm 1500 miles away from mine. But driving home tommorow for holidays. May get in a couple days riding.
Posted via Mobile Device

Might go out tomorrow...if I can make a path through the 18" of snow~!~

Now I've done it, I am in so much trouble.....:laugh:

image001.jpg

Back