Ok, so who is intrested in a meet up

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
So Shadyguy and his bud are heading up from Pennsylvania to meet up with me this Saturday. I mean these guyz are coming at least 5 hrs outta their way to hang and stay ova my house for the weekend! I have become pretty good friends with Tito, and I certainly look foward to him and his bud to get here and I can show him a good time! Anyone in my local area (Assachusetts) is welcome to join in on the fun!

Man, they have no clue what they are in for hangin' with me!! LOL OK, just trying to "lay it on thick"
We will have a great time, and hopefully plenty of pix to share!
Cant wait to see you guys get here!
ThumbsUp.gif

I cant make it, but we can start a raffle for bail money. We might need that.
cool.gif

Haha.. yah im looking forward to it .. keep that bail raffle in mind lol .. ps 5 hours doing the speed limit.. ahaha im thinkng more like 3 1/2 to 4 hours lol .

yo brendan lets not burn off on unmarked cars !!! id hate to have to show the troopers how slow there cars are lol

we will be there till around 5 pr 7 pm.. Guess will see Blue or Red then huh lol... and the madness continues hahaha

thats ok.. Remember TURBO , Carillo Rods and JE Turbo pistons. SOON!! lol .... probbably in august AHAHAHA.. I breed sphynxs ill have an extra 12 grand for nothing in the next 6-8 weeks lol.. you blue bike bastids. and of course my buddy has a damn blue and white bike im driving up with damn it now im feeling a little out numbered.

Where abouts in Mass? I might try to swing that way late afternoon Saturday if its not too far out. (i usually swing into Auburn for lunch just for fun).
Let me know.
beerchug.gif

yah ed u need to meet up i aint trying to be the only red man lol.. We need to stick together. lol

Back