OK GUYS PLEASE POST YOUR OCCUPATIONS IN HERE

MIB, family services section, marital and health counselor for extra-MilkyWay life forms, types 14b through 87c, special advanced training in Interspecies-Tantric sexual-techniques and carnivorous plant horticulture.

US NAVY. Started as an electronics technician in nuclear propulsion program in subs. Then went to missle technician (nuclear ballistic missles, sub launched) and now I am on shore duty as a mineman. My job includes buildup of bomb bodies with components to convert to mines in time of war and at sea exercises. The rest of the time I basically work in a body shop kind of. Sand blaster, high pressure water blaster, phosphate booth, powder coating and bake oven for power coating, and latex paintgun system. I've managed to work about 20 months of school out of a 6 year enlistment. Plus I've only spent about 6 months of the remaining time, at sea.

Electronics/Maintenance Tech with CD manufacturing company

Electronics, Electrical, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Mechanics. I fix what is broken, including toilets.

worked for autoparts mfg.for 16 years then they moved to Mexico,unemployed now and got a blue"00" paid for with severance,anyone from Cincy.Ohio?

When not in Law School, I just Start and talk as much **** as possible(about racing&riding) Make about $700.00 per week avg (taking money from people who DON'T read, and do not know that the Hayabusa is the badest thing on the street) Money talks bullshit runs the marathon. Put up or shut up. NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA.

[This message has been edited by Top Gun (edited 06 August 2000).]

Mason Contractor. Mostly residential. Many High end homes north of Chicago.

Bears: Dave Duerson, Dave Wanstedt
Bulls: Scotty Pippen, Bill Cartright
Cubs: Joe Girardi
5 houses around Michael Jordan's first house
Carl Haas of Newman Haas Racing
Boyd Meyer creator and owner of matchbox cars
Now doing masonry in the northwwest corner of IL. Galena Territories

Back