New guy here in bama

Congrats and Welcome!! I'm in B'ham and go to Lassiter Mountain and Holiday Beach dragways a lot. If your ever down this way, PM or email me.

Congratulations and welcome to the board!
smile.gif

Welcome
beerchug.gif
and Maybe you can come to the Meet and Greet in Sept ! Bama's not tooooo Far and the road to Eurika Springs from Decatur would be Great
wink.gif

Welcome to tha board ! I'm in Scottsboro. I go to Huntsville dragway alot, so if your ever out on a Fri night stop by. Plenty of bikes !
Cool I was at the H'ville dragstrip last Friday night and there was about 10 other Busa's there also. I don't wanna stretch my bike, because I like curves so i'm practicing launching this beast for now

Look on Main Board (Hayabusa Board) under General Motorcycle topics. It will be in the first 5 listings as Meet and Greet !
biggrin.gif

Trying to catch up with all the new folks! Congrats and welcome!

Welcome to the org. Nice scooter. Too bad you could not make it to busa bash last weekend. Mabe next time.

Welcome to the org. Nice scooter. Too bad you could not make it to busa bash last weekend. Mabe next time.
<span style='color:darkblue'>I know I wanted to go so bad!!! Maybe next year...<span style='color:royalblue'></span></span>

<!--EDIT|2kBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147109464 -->

Back