OK GUYS PLEASE POST YOUR OCCUPATIONS IN HERE

OB_THE MOTORHEAD

Registered
I WANT TO SEE ALL THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF OCCUPATIONS OF THE PEOPLE THAT WALLOW ABOUT THESE BOARDS.(CYCLE TECH HERE)AND SHOP OWNER AND M/C PARTS DISTRIBUTER. HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS?

[This message has been edited by MOTORHEAD (edited 30 June 2000).]

Manager of Research and Development and Engineering Services

The business is Fiber Reinforced concrete materials.

Don
roaddog

screenprint and embroider t-shirts ,sweat, caps etc. for businesses

Microsoft Certified Trainer/Certified Novell Instructor. I teach computer professionals how to set up/run computer networks.

District Sales Manager for Parts Canada (sister company to Parts Unlimited). One of the top aftermarket suppliers for motorcycle, atv & snowmobile parts, apparel & accessories.

I am in funeral service, and yes I have had the unfortunate task of dealing with sport bike riders, and others on two wheels.

Last week was the most recent SB accident.

A guy racing a truck, (yeah a truck) on the freeway and he struck the back of a car...after he fell off, a couple of cars didn't see him on the opposite side of an overpass.

Civil Engineer, occasionally try to give RobBase a difficult time..during inspections... :D

Martin

[This message has been edited by Martinm2 (edited 01 July 2000).]

Wrench: 1971 to 76 / Home based repairs: '76 to '80 / Own MC shop ( sales and repairs ) '80 to '92. Real estate, rental properties: 1994, to present.

Back