Not even spring yet and the girls are already...

Sorry fat fingers and small keypad = bad misspelling
Been there, done that...
wink.gif

Where did you find that? That is totally sickening.

Honestly, I have a very weak stomach and that and the pic with the four bikini babes almost makes me hurl. I'm not kidding.
sad.gif

Honestly, I have a very weak stomach and that and the pic with the four bikini babes almost makes me hurl. I'm not kidding.
sad.gif
Found it in another forum posted in a similar type thread.
wink.gif
If you want to go ahead and throw up so you can get your stomache back under control just imagine eatin' a bowl of lard with a hair in it.
biggrin.gif

I'm just getting around to checking the progress of this thread, and I've gotta laugh at the many horrified reactions. On second look, I'm getting sickened by the bikini picture now too since it's been quoted so many times in the replies. I'll try not to let it happen again. --No promises though.
tounge.gif

sad.gif
Found the bikini babes on one of the newsgroups. alt.binaries.humor.skewed is the group I think. Viewer beware!

What in the world possessed me to even open this thread?! Ughhh...Spring needs to hurry the hell up 'cause you guys are scaring me!
laugh.gif

GUESS I ASKED FOR IT ? NEVER SAW THAT COMING ! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WARNING TAG ON THIS POST ?
sad.gif

Back