Not even spring yet and the girls are already...

See what riding a Cowasaki will do to you . Damn you BT
Lol...
laugh.gif

That's nothin'.   Here in West Virginia they're already in bikinis.  
laugh.gif

www.warrenbrown.com images missing
Imagine if you stuck on a desert island with these four, the one on the right might (might I said) start to look good after a while.

A long while.
No way... Just hope you don't get stuck on a deSSert island with them. Hope you can swin 'cause that island wouldm be gone in no time!
laugh.gif
What are you saying, if I was stuck with them that I would become more than deserted, I would also be dessert?

Kevin

laugh.gif

That's nothin'. Here in West Virginia they're already in bikinis.
laugh.gif

www.warrenbrown.com images missing
Imagine if you stuck on a desert island with these four, the one on the right might (might I said) start to look good after a while.

A long while.
No way... Just hope you don't get stuck on a deSSert island with them. Hope you can swin 'cause that island wouldm be gone in no time!
laugh.gif
What are you saying, if I was stuck with them that I would become more than deserted, I would also be dessert?

Kevin
Could be...
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Hey man desert queen syndrome can be very powerful. When i went to field training i had a bad case...some of the most manly looking females started to look like dimes after a while.

Hey man desert queen syndrome can be very powerful. When i went to field training i had a bad case...some of the most manly looking females started to look like dimes after a while.
I've never been away from civilization long enough for the best of the four warbrown posted to start lookin' "aight", much less attractive.
laugh.gif

Back