Not even spring yet and the girls are already...

Man I did not need that in the morning. Thanks for the recovery shots though.

BT please refrain from posting that nasty azz shat!! WWJD please continue with your educational photos.
biggrin.gif

Thank you!

Oh man, that's wrong! Sitting here all zoned out at work, thought oh yeah, belly button pics... oh man!!!! wrong, just wrong!!!!
WWJD... THNKS!!!! still though...
laugh.gif

BT thats some bad karma your incuring on yourself...that was such a malicious post.

I hope you see that woman one day, and she falls on your squad car, and you have to get towed home!

Hey, Whzyrd could send his new jacket over to that chicks house. Break that sumbidge in in no time....
wow.gif

BT thats some bad karma your incuring on yourself...that was such a malicious post.

I hope you see that woman one day, and she falls on your squad car, and you have to get towed home!
I guess you were right. Well, nobody fell on my patrol car but a lady did back into it at the Sheriff's Office and leave without telling anyone. A receptionist saw it and gave us the lady's info. She had just visited someone in jail so we had her ID info... A State Trooper and I spent a good part of the day trackin' 'er down and he let her tote some paper... Luckily light to no damage. So far all I can see is paint transfer. Maybe some light scratches underneath that.

So, yeah... I guess I got what I deserved for droppin' this chick on ya'll.
biggrin.gif

Back