Is it time to ride yet?

Let's see... in MD there's bigger, deeper jaggeder (yea i know....) potholes popping up by the day, even post-snow and post-snowtruck. Rain is getting the rest of the huge snow banks down...

This summer for our group, we've got a couple of runs to VA Beach, Philly Cheesesteak Run, Ocean City, and a couple of others planned already. More to come. Just need these

motorcycle dream crushing crystals

... gone.

Big Winter Storm headed our way :banghead:

Just rode back from the local 1/4 mile track in Fontana(or "Fontucky" as everybody calls it:laugh:)which just reopened after being closed down for a few years(had to build a 20' wall to block the noise).Had a few quick all motor Busas(8.04 was the best pass I saw)...and I got a little sunburned sittin' in the stands.:laugh:

What kind of riders briefing do you give for a group that size!

Death Valley ride is well-suited for larger group - wide open spaces and big distance. We have 19 riders signed up for the tour this year. But average is about 8-12 riders on a tour. The repeat rate is 75-80% so I've ridden with most of these guys already.

We've been giving the same Safety Brief for years now & it's slowly evolved over the last decade and 100,000+ miles of tours led. I've seen it all.

We no longer 'suggest' how people should ride, instead we give them very specific 'ride rules' to follow. You might say each 'rule' is based on our experience through the years of watching people ride. It's a formula on how to be safe & come home alive.

weather is showing signs of a break up here and i predict this crap will be well behind us within the next couple of weeks or so i hope. just chiseled a path down my 100' driveway so i can ride tomorrow.:laugh:

We had a warm week in VT last week - saw the gravel through the snown on the little road to our house - but it's cold again now and snowing today and tomorrow. I can't wait to get the Vespa and R6 out on some of these roads.

Back