NorCal Ride Pics

just ordered up a new one piece KOBE X-PRO myself  
thumb_up.gif
Kobe X-Pro . . . Nice Suit  
wowold.gif
Does She come with the Gear ?
rock.gif

I am Game as Long as the Goldwing Guy shows. I guess Don't want to Feel 3 days late for the Prom if you know what I mean.....  
SHOCKED.gif

PS: Do I NEED Full Gear for the Track ?  Rob are you going to TRUCK your Bike/Bikes to Reno ?
and yes for sure you need full gear at the track they wont let ya ride around in just your BVD's and a pair of cowboy boots like when ya ride with us
poke.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I Personally Like the As.... Chaps you Wore To Bed in Chico Robb,  but I Don't think That Counts as FULL DRESS either  
spank.gif
laugh.gif
its not but i figured since Doyle got to be the construction worker, Gene got to be the sailor, and you were the police man, i would be the biker
eek2.gif
all_coholic.gif
rofl.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

just ordered up a new one piece KOBE X-PRO myself  
thumb_up.gif
Wow Rob! How much? Any pics?     Hey BTW, what if we met somewhere 1/2 way on I/S 80 so I could get those tires to you (like Truckee or something?)
Doyle
539 shipped no pics yet i get them in a week and i will post a pic i got the black/gunmetal color i was just going to get some Alps track pants to go with my Alps jacket but the pants alone were nearly 400 plus I still needed to get a back protector for my jacket so shoot, it was only another 19 bucks more to just go ahead and get the one piece I will feel much better knowing i have good protection on the track
ThumbsUp.gif

PMed ya about the tires

Forgive me but where were these pics taken?
rock.gif

Title says NORCAL but every member posting has his location listed as "Fayetteville, NC"
rock.gif
?

rick

rock.gif

the whole board is from NC right now theres a problem again with sig lines pics are from Northern California

I am Game as Long as the Goldwing Guy shows. I guess Don't want to Feel 3 days late for the Prom if you know what I mean.....  
SHOCKED.gif

PS: Do I NEED Full Gear for the Track ?  Rob are you going to TRUCK your Bike/Bikes to Reno ?
and yes for sure you need full gear at the track they wont let ya ride around in just your BVD's and a pair of cowboy boots like when ya ride with us
poke.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I Personally Like the As.... Chaps you Wore To Bed in Chico Robb,  but I Don't think That Counts as FULL DRESS either  
spank.gif
laugh.gif
its not but i figured since Doyle got to be the construction worker, Gene got to be the sailor, and you were the police man, i would be the biker
eek2.gif

all_coholic.gif

rofl.gif
I NEVER Laughed Soo Freakin........... YMCA oh Yeah !!!!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

So are we Going to Ride SUNDAY. My Nephew want's to "TEACH US A LESSON" on his ZX-1400 that Day. I don't Want to Let Him Down.........
spank.gif

Back