NorCal Guys

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
Raydog and me are thinkin' about hittin' the Ice House area out of Georgetown this saturday

any of you Norcal guys up for this one? much smaller ride than the coast deal we all did

we will hit Robbs Place for burgers and then ride some more
race.gif

was thinking we could meet at the El dorado Hills exit and take Salmon Falls Rd. over to 49 and pick up Raydog then head up 192 to Georgetown.................rob

Winter's coming, let's get this ride in people! Kento Moto....are you listening?

(raydog @ Sep. 26 2007,15:14) Winter's coming, let's get this ride in people!  Kento Moto....are you listening?
cool.gif
yep soon this ride will be snowed in

I was gonna pass on this one and try and get some work done this weekend, oh hell it's only money right? I think I oughta be able to talk myself into this by Saturday. Rob what time you thinkin about meeting at the ElDorado Hills exit off 50?

thinkin 10:00 at the mickey D's next to hwy50 and El Dorado hills/Latrobe road exit:beerchug:

Cool, I think I can swing that, now you guys are gonna pull over every now and then and let me catch up right?  ....LOL....
smile.gif

(V-Max 2 Busa @ Sep. 26 2007,18:16) Cool, I think I can swing that, now you guys are gonna pull over every now and then and let me catch up right?  ....LOL....
smile.gif
its all Doyles fault Gene he was pressuring me on skaggs and thats when my cowl flew off

im gonna hit the brakes hard when i see the burger place though
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

THATS IT!!!!!!!
pissed.gif
Im looking for a new job, one that pays more $$$$ and weekends off

Yeah baby! Just spruced up the bike, chain, tire pressures, backed off some preload on that mondo Race Tech rear spring and installed a radar detector, oh yeah and starred at it for a minute in the garage. BTW, ok if I bring this one? Raydog

P1000331.JPG

laugh.gif
LOL you bet but ya gotta go easy on the knee draggin this time and get yourself some sliders for that thing
super.gif

Damn! Damn! Damn! Awe ... I am most likely driving to San Jose to help my buddy move to Sacramento ...
If I dont, than maybe I can go.

Thanx for the invite, stay in touch.

sad.gif
we will go again soon i think we will get in some more riding up there before the snow hits
beerchug.gif

hate to nail one of those babys right on wentworth springs to where were going to
eek2.gif
i was up there the other day and saw mountain lion tracks right by stumpy meadows resovior parking lot damn critters
zzwhip.gif

thanks for the heads up Kent!
beerchug.gif
rob

OK, I'm takin this one and I know I'll get to the lunch spot first!

P1000324.JPG

(raydog @ Sep. 26 2007,22:35) OK, I'm takin this one and I know I'll get to the lunch spot first!
yep your gonna be their first order me a rubicon burger
race.gif

Back