NorCal Ride Pics

Also, to make this a fun, comfortable experience, I'm starting to create a portable tool box for our "paddock area", and a cooler, chairs, etc. And those that don't want (or can't)actually participate on the track could just hang with us and still have a great time! The only thing I don't have is one of those shade canopys...does anyone have one? Doyle

post_6_53872_busa_bash_croped_09.jpg

I am Game as Long as the Goldwing Guy shows. I guess Don't want to Feel 3 days late for the Prom if you know what I mean.....
SHOCKED.gif

PS: Do I NEED Full Gear for the Track ? Rob are you going to TRUCK your Bike/Bikes to Reno ?

I am Game as Long as the Goldwing Guy shows. I guess Don't want to Feel 3 days late for the Prom if you know what I mean.....  
SHOCKED.gif

PS: Do I NEED Full Gear for the Track ?  Rob are you going to TRUCK your Bike/Bikes to Reno ?
ya im going to take my bike up in my truck

Hey Bosshound -- yep we need the gear.. one or two piece leathers. A friend who just died on his Duc used to ride every chance he could at Reno Fernley wearing an Aerostitch suit. He was taking his annual BIG ride...
Last year Greg rode 8,000 miles !!!!! on his 996 ST4. He was coming over a blind rise and hit an Elk. R.I.P.
Greg ... Him an another guy named Guy talked me into doing it.. twice now.. you will have a blast...

SHOCKED.gif

PS: Do I NEED Full Gear for the Track ?  Rob are you going to TRUCK your Bike/Bikes to Reno ?
and yes for sure you need full gear at the track they wont let ya ride around in just your BVD's and a pair of cowboy boots like when ya ride with us
poke.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

SHOCKED.gif

and yes for sure you need full gear at the track they wont let ya ride around in just your BVD's and a pair of cowboy boots like when ya ride with us
poke.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I Personally Like the As.... Chaps you Wore To Bed in Chico Robb, but I Don't think That Counts as FULL DRESS either
spank.gif

laugh.gif

SHOCKED.gif

poke.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I Personally Like the As.... Chaps you Wore To Bed in Chico Robb,  but I Don't think That Counts as FULL DRESS either  
spank.gif
See, and everyone wondered why I got a private room.
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

laugh.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Back