NorCal Ride Pics

999s

91.jpg

hey i can get on line finally! what a great day! Mormon immigrant trail was the best!! wish i could post up the video but i still have to figure that part out got some good stuff though especially on Latrobe
firedevil.gif
nice pics with the new camera Gene
thumb_up.gif

oh ya jenkinson lake is what it was
beerchug.gif

hey i can get on line finally!   what a great day!   Mormon immigrant trail was the best!!   wish i could post up the video but i still have to figure that part out    got some good stuff though especially on Latrobe
firedevil.gif
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif
Ya Rob that road was made for the Busa, not that I ever actually exceed the posted speed limit, my speedometer needle today went where it's never been before
laugh.gif
I think I'm still feeling the adreniline rush from that run, hell I wanta do it again
laugh.gif
  Hey come to think of it I don't recall seeing a speed limit sign on that road.

laugh.gif

hey i can get on line finally!   what a great day!   Mormon immigrant trail was the best!!   wish i could post up the video but i still have to figure that part out    got some good stuff though especially on Latrobe
firedevil.gif
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif
Ya Rob that road was made for the Busa, not that I ever actually exceed the posted speed limit, my speedometer needle today went where it's never been before
laugh.gif
I think I'm still feeling the adreniline rush from that run, hell I wanta do it again
laugh.gif
  Hey come to think of it I don't recall seeing a speed limit sign on that road.
that is one screaming road for sure
race.gif
super.gif
im gonna go ahead and get the front mount for the gixxer too then lets go back and do that one again the way i had it mounted today pointing forward from the rear mount sucks
sad.gif
Bet ole Doyle would dig that road

ya want to try it again next weekend? maybe i will have the front mount by then in fact im gonna order it right now
muscle.gif

and did you go slightly over the speed limit just a little maybe shame shame shame your very bad
spank.gif
im thinkin your were in the 140 range?

laugh.gif

You know he would, I was thinkin the same thing earlier, was gonna say we gotta take him there next time he comes out.

I'll definetly hit that one again next weekend, glanced at the speedo a couple times and was at 150 indicated, felt very comfortable and just rapped it to 160, shoot in a couple of the sweepers I glanced at the speedo and was suprised to see 120 and again I rapped the throttle from there, it just felt very smooth & comfortable, not scary at all just exilirating as hell
laugh.gif
 I get all amped up just thinkin about it.

Hey you know that would also be a great road to stage for some photos or video, we'll have to try that sometime.

sorry i couldn't make it guys, had to do the military thing today. looks like a good ride as usual.
bowdown.gif

sorry i couldn't make it guys, had to do the military thing today.  looks like a good ride as usual.
bowdown.gif
one thing you wouldn't of missed was the all police around plymouth handing out tickets to all the bikers it was ridiculous to watch it we were gonna go to the motorcycle events at plymouth but the police were all over everyone so we didnt spend a nickle and just left
sad.gif

Nice pics. Looks like you had a bunch of different bikes there. Way cool. I ride with a group here in Arizona (South West Rides) and there are several different makes of bikes. Anyhow looks like you guys had a beautiful ride.
beerchug.gif

Hi you guys, hey Rob, did you tell everyone about our Reno Fernly Raceway discussion? I thought we could get a cheap motel really close to the track the night before, have breakfast, then have the time of our lives! Remember, anyone can go out in the novice section, there's even a Gold Wing that shows up! It's Sunday, June 22 and really cheap this time ($60 or so). Bring up the Raceway's web site. I'm going to talk to Pacific Track Riders Monday morning and get their list of bike prep requirements, etc. I'll post it later. BTW, great pics on your ride! Doyle

post_6_10539_Img_0196_doyle_busa.jpg

cool post the details on the prep and stuff when ya find out and the motel info to i need to remove my tool box on my truck so the bike will fit and im going to get a new set of tires for the gixxer to i did mention it to Anthony (repsol bike) and he is interested anyone else up for it? man ya cant beat the price!
thumb_up.gif

Back