New Owner

beerchug.gif

Congrats. on getting your new bike. I got mine from Valley Cycle Center in Winchester, just got to pic. it up this Saturday!!!!! Paid a little more then Romney by $200, but better then where I live. Wanted way to much!!! So where are your pictures?
rock.gif
Remember blue is the fastest!!!
cool.gif

Yes, welcome. Dont let these guys fool you. I have proof that blue is the fastest color. Now then,

post_13_40248_useless.jpg

Honestly dudes...
Blue is the Suzuki's official fastest color, I think it's even written on the specs manual!
laugh.gif

Congrats!!!

Congrats bro...

you know the
rulez8bn.gif
time for some of those pics!

Anyway, hope you enjoy the board and stick around!
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

Hello All

Just purchased my second new bike, 08 Grey/Black Busa after 30 years. First was a 78 Kawasaki KZ 1000 Z1R... quite a difference. I'm a retired 25 year GM engineer, 48 years old. I am very interested in doing some programming of the Busa ECU. I have experience in control module programming and am waiting for my Yoshimura R77 Exhaust to show up so I can get started. I have access to plenty of test equipment and a dyno, but would really like to rub shoulders with a Suzuki engineer to get access to the ECU calibrations and an OEM hand held programmer so I can make some changes. I purchased a power commander to see what changes it makes but don't intend on using it. ECU recalibrations will be more affective then throwing the bike into open loop the whole time and delivering fuel based solely on open loop sensors. I also want to do some timing retard changes. I have looked at what the TRE devices are doing and once again, reprogramming is better them faking out the ECU with a 5 cent resistor... I can't believe what some of the TRE sellers are raping bike owners for these devices.

Looking forward to riding as soon as the snow quits flying here and doing some tweaking.

Rich

Back