Different color kanji symbols

fiend

Formerly fiend44444
Donating Member
Registered
I'm changing over to black wheels on my 08 and want to change the color of the kanji symbol to black, does anybody know of anywhere that makes just the kanji symbol. I got on tape works last night but I'm not looking for a whole kit like they are selling. I just want the symbol. Thanks ahead of time!!

Contact "FUJTECH" he made mine for cheap.

100_0999.jpg

try fastdecals.com I changed my black 08 from the gold to a reflective red. The reflective material is expensive but plain ole black shouldn't be as bad.

Thanks for all the responses guys!! I will probably just go with the tape works and get the black chrome or something like that.

I am wanting to change the Kanji color on my black 08 also. I would like to see some pictures of what different colors everyone has went with to help me decide on a color! If you have changed Kanji colors please post up some pics!!!

I am wanting to change the Kanji color on my black 08 also. I would like to see some pictures of what different colors everyone has went with to help me decide on a color! If you have changed Kanji colors please post up some pics!!!

Rob @ Tapeworks did all mine! :thumbsup:

3868834076_5039049d08_o.jpg

3859222509_94cc5bb555_o.jpg

Takeuon and fiend those are both huge improvements in my opinion!!!! Takeuon do you remember what colors you used? Thanks for the pics,keep them coming please!!!!!

Takeuon and fiend those are both huge improvements in my opinion!!!! Takeuon do you remember what colors you used? Thanks for the pics,keep them coming please!!!!!

Believe it or not that color is called "Bass Boat Black" It has quite a bit of metal flake in it. He literally has so many variations of every color that you can imagine.

Back