Wheel Swap

HONDUH

Registered
Anybody live close to Roanoke,Va with black 08' wheels willing to swap for a set of gold ones? I have a 0 mile blue 08' that i just want to make a little different... Really would like little to no miles so we could just swap wheels not tires. Thanks, can't wait for the rain to end to go for a ride!

Honduh,
I have the Orange/Black 08 and did not want to put the gold wheels on the bike. But, powder coating them Orange might be a cool look. Let us know how your wheels turn out. Can you get the weight of the wheels before and after? Also, tire mounting, how does the powder coat hold up?

Most all wheels are powder coated from the factory so done by someone that knows what they are doing will hold up just fine. I was going to weigh them before but was in a rush to get them to the coater so i forgot? Yeah, that might look cool orange, if you get it done put up some pics, would love to see it!

LOL, I had said in a earlier post, I like the Blue Busa but it needs black rims not the gold ones. GOOD Choice the Black Busa would look good with the Gold.
Jon (Loomis).

Most stock wheels painted from the factory not powdercoated. Powder will hold 3 times better then paint.

Enginerd, where are you in Va? I will call the powder coater in the morning to see if he has done it yet. You got a 07' or an 08?

You gotta change that NAME now HONDUH since you have come over to the RIGHT SIDE...the SUZUKI SIDE!! Glad you are getting rid of that slow RC51!

Can't wait to see that first Grey/Black '08!

Hello Va guys. Where are you located? I live neer Lynchburg and have the first one in this area. I have the blue with the gold wheels and i like the look. I would like to put some risers on it and maybe lower it an inch or so. I am Doug Thanks

My_Hayabusa_001.jpg

Enginerd, i talked to Carrozzeria they said the 08' wheel is different so guess you'll just have to powder coat yours to. Mr8ball, Bigdog5 and i are from Roanoke...

Just picked the wheels up, post power coat, front wheel just a hair under 10 lbs, rear 12 3/4 lbs. I'll post pics as soon as i get her together, pretty sure my new bearings and seals are here.

Back