New GoPro BacPac is out now

HTC Incredible w/ Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1297424901756.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1297424967167.jpg

i cant get the firmware to load im doing something wrong ahhh i hate comps help me. i download the firmware off the site but i must be doing something wrong unzipping it

Just make sure you have the right firmware, since there was a new one a few months ago, now another one with the release of the bacpac. I didn't know and plugged mine in and all the bacpac did was make a buzzing noise. I thought it was busted! I had to format an SD card and made sure it was on the top level of the card for the camera to find it. There are instructional videos on GoPro's website to assist with the firmware upgrade procedure. Good luck!

Install easy unzipped bin file to SD card and watch video first also get out of autostart mode. I like that the settings also display on screen easier to understand and set. Wonder how this will effect battery life.

Install easy unzipped bin file to SD card and watch video first also get out of autostart mode. I like that the settings also display on screen easier to understand and set. Wonder how this will effect battery life.

Need a spare a battery, got a bunch in stock. They are $20 bucks.

Install a 3BR TAPP Lite outlet and that becomes a non-issue. Just plug in the camera while riding and charge it. Godsend for anyone that's sport-touring. :thumbsup:

3BR Powersports | Wire & Power your Motorcycle with USB Power Outlet | PashnitMoto

3br_150-0034-01_400.jpg

3br_150-0034-01_400.jpg

Tim, how much are the other cases that allow you to still plug it in, and have you done this? How bad is the wind noise? Thought about using my 3BR plug for this, but am worried about noise... Any input?

Just make sure you have the right firmware, since there was a new one a few months ago, now another one with the release of the bacpac. I didn't know and plugged mine in and all the bacpac did was make a buzzing noise. I thought it was busted! I had to format an SD card and made sure it was on the top level of the card for the camera to find it. There are instructional videos on GoPro's website to assist with the firmware upgrade procedure. Good luck!
Looks cool, Droo. Wish I woulda ordered from same place as you. Mine is still backordered and I jumped on it right at the start of this thread. All I am getting from the cam supply co is spam in my email.:banghead:

I ordered mine straight off GoPro's website a few hours after they added it to their site. I've been foaming at the mouth since they said it would be released over a year ago.

Back